-ARE YOU MENTAL?!-

• • • 

"You're a psychopath." 

"I prefer creative." 

• • • 

ROSE'S POV: 

"Good morning ,everyone!" Professor Sprout greeted once we reached Greenhouse Three. I was besides Annie with Fred and George on my right side, Lee on Annie's other side. 

"Good morning, Professor Sprout!" Everyone in the class responded. I was really just hoping the Earth would swallow me in this instant.  

"Today we're going to re-pot mandrakes! Who here can tell me the properties of a mandrake?" The professor asked the class. Annie, of course, rose her hand. "Yes, Miss Fletcher?" 

"The Mandrakes is commonly used to return those who have been petrified to their original state." The hufflepuff recited. "It's also dangerous, the mandrake's cry is fatal to anyone who hears it."

"Magnificent, ten points to Hufflepuff." Professor Sprout called. The hufflepuffs around me beamed happily. "Now since our Mandrakes are still seedlings, their cries won't kill you just yet..."

"Just yet?!" I whispered yelled in Annie's ear, she gave me a 'shut up' look. 

"We should use them for our next prank on Filch, don't ya think?" Fred asked George and I. 

"Brilliant!" George beamed. 

"Don't you dare!" I whispered and gave them a hard glare, this two had no boundaries. 

"I've given each of you a pair of earmuffs for auditory protection. So could you put them on please?" Sprout asked. I sighed and put the earmuffs on, Fred, George, and Lee had theirs on as well. 

"Flaps tight down," The Professor continued as she began to demonstrate what we should do. "You grasp the mandrake firmly. You pull it sharp out of the pot—" She was cut off by and ear-piercing scream, I grasped my ears tightly and buried my head on Fred's shoulder. 

"Shut that thing up!" Fred yelled into the class, only I heard it because I was close enough. I peeked my head a little to see that Professor Sprout had placed the mandrake into another pot, and was filling it with soil. 

"Your turn now!" The Professor called to the class once her mandrake had shut up. 

"If you two plan on pranking Filch with that thing, count me out!" I warned the twins, they both gave me cheeky grins. 

I took a deep breath, and grasped my mandrake's leaf, and yanked it out of the pot. It immediately let out a roaring scream, I dropped the creature in the pot and grasped my ears once more. I grimace at the horrible creature and felt my stomach began to turn. 

"I think I'm gonna be sick." I said to no one in particular, Annie turned around and fixed my mandrake for me. I began to feel dizzy and I tumbled to the floor, then everything went black. 

———

"I can't believe we're here again, it's roughly been a week!" I heard a voice that sounded like Percy's say. 

I opened my eyes and found myself on the Hospital Wing, Percy, Charlie and the twins were surrounding my bed. "What the hell happened?" Their heads turned around to mine. 

"Morning, rainbow eyes!" Fred grinned. 

"What am I doing here? Again?" I asked them, the twins bursted into laughter.