-THREAT-

• • • 

• • • 

And 

In the end 

All I learned 

Was how 

To be strong 

Alone.

• • • 

TW: things get a little dark in this chapter. 

Rose stood in front a white polished door she knew all too well, her breaths weren't as uneven as they had been two years ago and her hands weren't shaking with fear. 

She had charmed her eyes to go back to their original colour for a couple of days, so her dazzling green eyes were shining under the moonlight. She had been staying at the leaky cauldron for the first week of holiday, but she knew she ought to go back to Edale at some point, she hoped she had chosen to say just another day in her old tiny smelly room in London. 

'Just knock!' A sly voice said inside her brain. 'He won't be in there!'  

'But what if he is?' Another soft voice questioned. 

'Then we'll take him down!' The sly voice countered. 'Come on, Rose, knock!' 

Rose knocked, three times only. 

"Who's there?" A shaky voice sounded from the inside of the house, Rose knew the voice. 

"Savannah? It's Rose!" 

The door swung open temptably and standing in the hallway, was Savannah, Marisses' niece, she wore a purple jumper with deep blue worn out jeans, her dark hair reached her waist and a smile graced her face. 

Rose pulled her trunk and bag into the house quickly before she reached forwards and wrapped her slim arms around Savannah in a welcoming hug, the latter doing the same. Savannah had grown visibly taller than Rose, who hadn't? Savannah was at least half a head taller than the Gryffindor, towering over her easily. 

"How are you?" Rose asked once they moved apart, she did a quick check on Savannah's features, making sure she wasn't bruised or bleeding. 

"Oh, I am fine, Rose." Savannah waved off, walking to the kitchen with Rose following behind. Rose threw wary glances up the stairs and at every corner she crossed. "Honestly, you fuss over me too much!" 

"Yeah, well, one can never be too wary in this household." Rose muttered, sitting in the chair that Savannah had signaled her. Rose looked past her shoulder again.