-I LOSE MY TEMPER... AGAIN-

• • • 

broken hearts are so beautiful 

because they grow stronger each day

• • • 

TW: I hope by now you know that foul language will be used. Thank you. 

ROSE'S POV: 

"This is ridiculous!" She screeched in an undertone. "No! This is a mockery!"

"Say it a little louder, why don't you?" I said sarcastically. The blonde hufflepuff glared at me with her fierce blue eyes. 

It was Monday, the Monday after the twin's birthday. I was sitting with Annie at the Hufflepuff table, since I refused to sit with the Gryffindors. Fred and George's catastrophic party was on Saturday, but i've hidden inside Annie's dorm since Sunday morning. Not only did I didn't want to lie in Fred's face again, but Angelina and Alicia apparently both knew that I somehow kinda maybe, fancied Fred. Since Amara isn't in our dorm anymore, it kinda sucks that I have to share with a bitch like Angelina. 

"Well i'm sorry! But it's true! You have to tell him the truth!" Annie insisted for the fiftieth time since I begged for shelter in the Hufflepuff common room. Of course, them being Hufflepuffs, allowed me to take refuge there. They even talked to a House Elf so that he could get my belongings from my dorm! I'm starting to believe that 'Hufflepuff' is the best house. 

"Are you two talking about Weasley again?" A voice that I had become very familiar with, said from behind. 

"Hi Cedric." I sighed as I stared at my breakfast. 

"Yup!" Annie told the other Hufflepuff. "This idiot here," She motioned to me. "Thinks it's better to just hide her feelings instead of showing them." 

"I'm not hiding them, Anne" I insinuated. "I am merely, ignoring them." 

"And what good is that going to do?" Asked Cedric. 

"Maybe if I ignore them long enough, they will disappear!" I chirped. Both Hufflepuffs rolled their eyes at me. "What?" 

"Oh, how I thank Helga that i'm in Hufflepuff!" Cedric fake-sighed as he clutched his heart. 

"What's that supposed to mean?" 

"It means," Annie began as she leaned over the table. "That you Gryffindors can be really thick sometimes!" 

I rolled my eyes playfully and looked at the big clock on the wall of the Great Hall. I sighed in frustration and stood up. 

"Sorry, gotta go!" I said dramatically. 

"Oi! Wait!" Gideon Beattie, a Hufflepuff first year said. He was carrying a camera with him, like he always did at the common room. He was a Half-blood with a muggle little sister, so he took pictures to send to her. "Can I take a picture of the three of you?" 

"Oh, of course." I said with a smile. I placed one arm around Annie and the other around Cedric, they doing the same with me. 

"Three— Two— One!" Snap!

"I'll give it to you at lunch!" The first-year said with a bright smile. It was almost as if he admired our friendship. 

"Thank you, Gideon." I said as the boy skipped off to his own friends. I turned back to mine. "I like him, he kinda reminds me of Ronnie." 

"Really?" Annie asked with a confused expression. 

"Nope! I'm just messing with your head!" I smirked. Annie shook her head and Cedric bid us goodbye.