-GOING "HOME"-

• • •

Home, let me come home;

Home is wherever I'm with you

• • •

ROSE'S POV: 

"Annie do you know if there some charm to prevent your hands from sweating?" I asked the Hufflepuff. 

We were going home tomorrow. Yes, tomorrow. I was nervous, and scared, and jumpy. I didn't want to go back. But a week before term ended I received a letter from my mother. It read:

Rose Lilian, 

It is my understanding that your term will be over in a week. I will be the one picking you up. I don't want to be there long, so make sure you hurry. Your father wishes for you not to speak with the red headed family, however if you are still 'friends' with them I may allow you to say goodbye. 

This summer you will be sharing your bedroom with my niece, Savannah. She comes all the way from Spain, you will put your spanish in practice. You are to be nice to her. Savannah does not know about your school, you are to tell her that you attend to a boarding school in Scotland. Also, keep your hair and eyes colour changing to yourself. You are not to change them at all, while you are at home. I will give you more details once you are back. 

We also found your real parents identity. 

Your mother. 

"Oh Rosie, it won't be that bad." Annie tried to convince me. We were in the library with Cedric, spending time before we had to leave. 

"Yeah, and if it is you can always floo over." Cedric said. He was smiling widely the whole time that we spend in the library. 

"Thanks for the offer but, my parents are muggles. No floo." Over the past few days my friends had tried to convince me either to spend summer with them, or try to enjoy the summer at home. But to be honest, I was terrified. I had never met this Savannah girl and I had to share a bedroom with her. Also I have homework to finish, and if she's all over the place I won't be able to do it. 

---

We were sitting in the Gryffindor table the morning before heading back. The twins and Lee were devouring their food, but I just glared at my plate. My leg was bouncing up and down, and I was chewing on my nails. My eyes had been a teal colour for the past week, meaning that I was nervous. I opened my book and began to read quietly, but someone yanked the book from my grip. I imiediatly perked up, and saw Fred. I was about to speak but he got his words out first. 

"No Rose. You need to eat, you haven't had anything for the past week." 

"Fred..." He put a hand on my knee to stop my leg from bouncing. 

"You need to calm down. You can have your book back once you eat." Fred then pushed a plate in front of me with a piece of toast. I sighed but gave in. I really was hungry. I have been eating every day, but most of the time I vomited after I ate due to the nervousness in my stomach. I took a careful bite of my toast and swallowed it. I looked over to Fred again and tried to reach my book, but he shook his head. 

"Finish your toast and drink some juice. If you can contain the food in your stomach for at least an hour,  maybe i'll give your book back." I sighed but ate my toast slowly. I drank my pumpkin juice, I instantly felt a little less nervous. 

"When did you become such a good friend Freddie?" I asked him with amusement. 

"You make it easy Rose." He winked at me, and turned to his food once again. I smiled at his words.