-JEALOUSY-

• • •

• • •

Pacify her, 

she's getting on my nerves!

• • •

Quickly, and to every fifth year's dismay, the OWL's were approaching sooner than they planned on as winter slowly faded into spring. Even Rose's friends, who weren't particularly the studying sort, were loosing their minds over the upcoming exams. Rose herself was so focused on her own studies, that she completely missed the fact that her brother had gotten a fire bolt for christmas and McGonagall had kept it. She only noticed it when Oliver Wood, the Gryffindor Quidditch captain, mentioned his worries about loosing to Ravenclaw in the upcoming game, which was still a few months away! 

"Rose?" Kenneth Towlers, Rose's friend and fellow prefect, called as he sat besides the Gryffindor as she revised her Herbology homework. 

"Hullo, Kenneth," Rose smiled, putting her spectacles up. "Something wrong?" 

"Not really," he answered, clearing his throat. "Actually, Rose, can you do me a favour?" Rose cocked up an eyebrow, examining him carefully. "I need you to cover me for rounds tonight." 

"Kenneth, I've got loads of studying to do," she sighed in frustration. 

"I know, so do I!" Kenneth said, his eyes urgent. "I'm behind in my potions essay, and I won't be able to join Newt's level if I don't revise!" 

"I've got my career advice meeting tomorrow morning," she explained, giving him a hard glare. "Can't you ask anyone else?" 

"Sadly, no," he responded. "Please, Rose, I know you did rounds yesterday, but I need this!" 

"Fine," she gave in. "Who's your partner?" 

"I've got Annie," he said, a bright smile on his face. 

"Well, at least you haven't got a shitty partner." 

• • •

Finally, the Gryffindors had a break from their studies when April first came around. Luckily for them, the twin's birthday landed on a Hogsmeade weekend, allowing everyone for a small birthday get together. However, Rose Potter wasn't looking forward to that weekend since she had found devastating news the week prior to that. 

Fred Weasley, had become quite the legend around Hogwarts ever since fifth year had started. Even Rose had to admit that the late nights of Quidditch practise Fred had put in had been working perfectly, causing countless of girls to swoon over the Gryffindor ginger. Rose didn't know were his reputation of one of Hogwarts's players started, but she wished it would end. 

But when Fred walked inside the three broomsticks with a girl's hand tightly wrapped around his, her eyes turned the most disgusting shade of green as she glared at them.