-OWLS-

• • •

• • •

Here's a real question; how have you survived this long

when you are so violently self-destructive? 

• • •

"How many OWLs do you think you've got?" Ginny Weasley asked Rose as the girls got ready for the day in Ginny's bedroom. It was a warm nice day, no clouds in the sky and a soft breeze was flying through the air.

"I don't know," Rose answered, pulling up the shorts she was wearing on that particular day. She threw off her sleeping top, her front towards the wall, knowing Ginny could still see her scar if she tried hard enough. She hurriedly slipped on her bra and drew her shirt over her head. "Maybe three or four."

"Three or four?" Ginny snorted as both girls walked out of the room, now fully dressed. "Please, the twins probably got three or four. I'm certain you got at least seven OWLs." 

"Ouch, Gin," the girls heard George say from behind them. They turned around, seeing as Fred and George were also coming down the stairs. "Our own sister, Freddie."

"Hurts to know you don't trust us, Ginny," Fred pouted dramatically, throwing an arm around Ginny as George did the same from the other side.

"Shove off, you wankers," Ginny snapped, flaring her arms and taking them off from her shoulders. "We all know you couldn't've possibly gotten more OWLs than Rosie."

"Let's wait till you're in fifth year, shall we?" George challenged as the four reached the first landing.

"We'll see how many OWLs you have by then, Ginny," Fred continued, glaring at his sister playfully.

"She'll probably have more than the both of you," Ron, who was sitting in the kitchen when they walked in, chuckled.

"Shut it," George snapped, flicking at his younger brother's head.

"You shut it!" Ron responded, his mouth full of scrambled eggs.

"Morning, dears," Molly said, flicking her wand at the kitchen table and adding four more plates filled with scrambled eggs and sausages.

"Morning," they ran all together, taking their seats.

"Rose, pumpkin juice or tea?" Molly asked, knowing the redhead had stopped drinking tea to have a better night's sleep.

"Pumpkin juice would be great, Molly," Rose responded, twirling her fingers in her lap whilst sniffing quietly. She smiled gratefully at Molly once the pumpkin juice appeared before her.

"Won't you look at that!" Molly smiled out the window the second she saw three barn owls flying towards The Burrow. One of them was Errol, the Weasley's family owl; the one in the middle was Jamsie, who carried four letters with her; the last one was a Hogwarts owl, carrying three letters with him. "Must be your OWL's results!"