-TOO MUCH TO DRINK-

• • •

• • •

You knew the difference 

between right and wrong, 

but you did it anyway

• • •

Two bottles of firewhisky later, the group of seven Gryffindors and one Hufflepuff walked dizzily back to the castle, having already missed the carriages. Like always, Annie hadn't drank so much as one shot of firewhisky, but the same couldn't be said for the other of Gryffindors. George, Lee and Rose, much expected, topped everyone off with being the ones who drank the most, therefore it was obvious that they wouldn't remember much the next day when they woke up. Alicia, Angelina and Kenneth were walking straight enough to pass as sober, but if they spoke a word all that came out was gibberish. Leaving Fred to be the only one still on his mind to laugh along with Annie of the fool that their friends were making of themselves. 

Annie shook her head as she heard George, Lee and Rose began to sing a very hard to understand verse of 'Do the Hippogriff' by the Weird Sisters. 

"I honestly don't understand why you don't drink as much as they do," Annie laughed, turning her head at Fred. 

"Simple," he shrugged. "When I see George's eyes crossing or Rose's hair changing, I take it as a sign that one of as has to be able to form a coherent thought if anything happens." 

"Smart, Weasley, real smart," Annie admired. 

"And what about you, Annie?" Fred asked intrigued. "Why don't you drink?"  

"I don't know," Annie shrugged, but after knowing the blonde for five years Fred knew that she did know. "Reckon it's because it never sparked my interest." 

"Sure it didn't, Fletcher," Fred smirked. 

"Fine," Annie sighed. "When I was a little girl, my father had trouble with money, so instead of working harder he decided that drinking would be the solution to his problem. Of course, it wasn't, but mum threatened to leave him if he drank again. He hasn't had a drop since." 

"Annie," Fred whispered speechless. "I am sorry, I didn't know." 

"It's alright, Fred," Annie shrugged, smiling up at him. "You were bound to find out one way or another." 

"I promise I won't tell anyone," Fred said, offering her an uneasy smile. 

"I know you wont," Annie said. "Now, what do you say we get this idiots up to the castle?" 

"Come on, I know how we can get there without getting caught," Fred chuckled. 

After a lot of trying and pushing, Annie and Fred got everyone into Honeydukes, and after taking some of Rose's pocket money, they bribed the manager of the store to let them sneak into Hogwarts. Rose was willing to give the man the key to her vault, which she carried around her neck, however, Fred quickly took her aside and asked for only ten galleons, which she gave him mumbling about the fact that her key was more valuable. 

The Lost Potter [Fred Weasley/ Adrian Pucey]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara