-HUMAN AGAIN-

• • •

• • •

Loyalty, 

don't come for free

• • •

"Alright, the potion's ready now," Rose Potter announced, serving the potion in two vials. She looked around the boy's dorm, smiling as the twins made their way to the floor with her.

"We drink this, and we enter, right?" Fred asked, taking one of the vials in his hands and examining it carefully.

"Right," Rose agreed, handing George his own vial. "Just make sure you drink it right before crossing the age line, or else it will wear off quickly."

"Got it, thanks, love," Fred grinned, pecking Rose's lips quickly before going back to the vial.

"Lee?" Rose called, filling up another vial. "Are you sure you don't want one?"

Lee, who was perched on the window with a cigarette dangling from his lips and a pair of black earbuds connected to a muggle player, shook his head, and exhaled some smoke, putting the earbuds on. Rose glared up at him as he looked back to the grounds; she could hear the slow beat of his heart in his rib cage and a few words that were coming out of his earbuds.

"Not worth it, Rosie," George said bitterly, following her line of sight and glaring up at Lee too. "Been trying to get a word out of him for hours."

Rose pretended not to listen to George, instead, she studied Lee even harder; his posture was bad, very bad. His head, even if it was resting against the wall, hung low and if she squinted hard enough, she could make out a few unshed tears in his eyes.

"Hey, boys?" Rose called to the twins, not tearing her eyes from Lee. "Do you mind fetching my potions book? I think I left it in the common room."

"What for?" Asked Fred.

"Just want to make sure I didn't miss any of the final steps of the potion," she muttered back to him, smiling with gratitude as both boys walked out of the dorm. "O.K. they're gone, talk," Rose ordered, taking a seat in the window ledge beside Lee.

"Nothing to talk about," he mumbled, taking another drag from his cigar.

Rose rolled her eyes, her patience wearing off as Lee stared into the nothingness. "Come on, Lee," she tried to persuade him. "I know you and I haven't talked about your feelings in a while, but I know something's bothering you, I just want to help you."

"Rose," Lee sighed, his voice annoyed and loud as he ripped the earbuds off his ears and glared at the red head. "I don't want to talk about it; can't you let it go for once?"

She kept quiet, staring at her best friend as he glared at her as if she was the person, he despised the most. Her mouth made a low sound, almost a gasp but not quite. 

The Lost Potter [Fred Weasley/ Adrian Pucey]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara