-YOU DID WHAT NOW?-

···

She's got fire on her veins,

smoke on her lip,

and blood staining her fists. 

But her mind is wrapped in chains,

and Scars mark her hips;

Sometimes, she forgets she even exists. 

···

ROSE'S POV:

That same night, I snuck out of my bedroom at midnight. My parents were both asleep. I knew I had to get my trunk out of my bedroom, I also needed money for the next year supplies. 

My trunk was filled with all my stuff. Not exaggerating, all of it. I got it next to the fireplace successfully. My mother's money bag was sitting in the middle of the kitchen table. I sighed and walked towards it. In it, were big quantities of muggle money. I took out 150 pounds and placed them in my trunk carefully. After that I left for my bedroom once again to sleep. 

- - -

I woke up the next day by someone shaking me violently. At first I thought it might be Angie or Alicia, but I remembered where I was. It was Savannah. 

"Te habla tu padre." She said. As if I understood that. I stared at her and asked her to repeat it. 

"Umm... Tu padre, talk contigo." She said as she did this very weird hand gesture. I understood this time. My father was looking for me. I got up and showered, I had laid clothes out the night before. I walked downstairs slowly, trying to think of what I had done wrong. He probably saw the trunk by the fireplace. 

"Father?" I called softly. 

"Sitting room. Now!" I heard him order. I went into the sitting room, he was standing next to my trunk. 

"Why is this here?" He asked me. I kept my vision to the floor. I knew what would happen if he saw my ice blue eyes. 

"My friend is picking me up today." I mumbled. 

"LOOK AT ME WHEN I TALK TO YOU LILIAN!" He yelled. I looked up slowly and watched as his expression changed from surprise to disgust. He lunged to me but I moved to side. He regained his balance and with a flower base, smashed my jaw. He then grabbed me by the hair and crashed me to the wall, while yelling about the stupid anomaly I was. Just as he was about to crash me into wall again, the fireplace erupted in green flames, and out came the unmistakably Fred Weasley.  His expression was full of fear, his eyes started to water and he started yelling at my father. 

My father then tossed me to the floor, and grabbed Fred from his collar. He pressed him against the wall and began yelling at him. Fred was yelling with as much force, but I couldn't get out the words. Someone then pulled me to my feet, I turned my head and saw it was my mother. I turned back to Fred. 

"Stop it! You're hurting him! Let him go!" I yelled at my father, but he only spared me a glance. 

"Rose go to your bedroom." My mother whispered in my ear. 

"NO!" I yelled and took my arm out of his grip. "Leave him alone! He's done nothing to you!" 

Fred then started yelling as my dad punched his gut.