-BOUNDARIES-

• • •

• • •

-why her? 

-why anyone else when she exists?

• • •

Rose Potter had worked hard to put up boundaries between the people around her, even her best friends. So when she woke up in the fifth year's boys dorm with only a Gryffindor's shirt over her knickers and bra, one could say she went a little mad. 

"What in the name of Merlin?" she yawned as she rubbed her eyes with her hands. She turned her head to the sides were, sure enough, George and Lee were dozing off in their own beds. Rose snatched a peek towards Kenneth's bed, but it was empty, it wasn't even slept in. 

She fetched the pillow beneath her, and threw it with all her force towards the sleeping twin, startling him and hitting the lamp besides him, waking up Lee in the process. 

"Bloody hell," George grunted, pulling at his hair and rubbing his face. He turned his eyes towards Rose and smiled. "Good morning, Rose, how'd you sleep?" 

Lee, who was pretty much still half asleep, was chucking a glass of water like his life depended on it. Half the water was dripping down his shirt, but he still smile at Rose through his soaked lips. 

"What am I doing here?" Rose pondered, sitting up on the bed and sighing in relief as she noticed the short slacks she was wearing. 

"Fred brought you up here after you fainted," George said as he stood from his bed, walking over to the bathroom and closing the door behind him. 

Rose's eyes widened, she turned to Lee so fast her neck could've snapped. 

"I slept with Fred?!" She half yelled, causing Lee to spit out his water. 

"What?" Lee coughed. "Merlin, no! He brought you up here and stayed down with the third years." 

Rose glared at him, pulling at the Gryffindor shirt she was wearing. She was sure she hadn't changed into it last night. 

"Oh, that," Lee began to explain. "Fred and George asked Ginny to come and change you into it, Fred reckoned you weren't comfortable with your school robes." 

"Thank Godric," Rose breathed, grateful her friends were smart enough to call for Ginny. She looked over to Fred's trunk. Sure enough, her school uniform was neatly folded there along with her shoes. 

"Well, then," Rose chirped, standing from the bed. "I should go, I don't want to miss breakfast." 

"I'll tell George you said goodbye," Lee said, also standing up and holding his head. "Merlin, who knew you could get bloody knackered by butterbeer?"

"Tried to warn you," Rose laughed, picking up her clothes and walking to the door. "I'll see you at breakfast, you need it." 

"Yes, mum," Lee called at her once she was halfway through the door.