-DIAGON ALLEY-

• • • 

I bumped into you,

and you changed my fucking life

• • • 

Rose couldn't believe it, she was in the middle of London. Mcgonagall had asked Rose to meet her outside of a pub called the Leaky Cauldron. Right now the small family stood outside of the pub waiting for the professor to come along and guide her to Diagon Alley. 

"Hello" said Mcgonagall from behind Rose. "Come along, Rose dear, in the pub." 

Rose did as told and so did her parents. They walked to the end of the pub and the professor tapped a piece of wood on the bricks of a wall and it sprung open. Her jaw went slightly open at the beautiful sight. She could see so many people all dressed in funny looking robes, and rows of stores ahead of her. Mcgonagall began to explain some things to Rose's parents but she wasn't paying attention she began to slowly drift away from her parents and into the crowd of people.

Rose's POV:

The whole place was beautiful and big. There were tons of stores and I wanted to admire them all. I could hear mum and Mcgonagall talking but I wanted to see the stores so I began to wonder. Everything was so mesmerizing that I only noticed were I was going when I walked into something, or more like someone.

"I am so sorry!" I quickly apologized as I saw the person in front of me. He looks to be around my age with flaming red hair and soft brown eyes in which you could see a hint of mischief. His face was also covered with freckles and he was slightly taller than me.

"Don't apologize I should look out to where I am going." The young boy said while smiling. "You okay?" he asked.

"Yeah fine, you?" I asked the boy.

"I'm alright. I'm Fred by the way, Fred Weasley." The boy said while holding out his hand for me to shake it.

"I'm Rose Lightbourn. Nice to meet you." I said while shaking his hand. 

"FREDERICK WEASLEY" the voice of a woman could be heard from behind me. "WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT WONDERING AROUND DIAGON ALLEY ON YOUR OWN? WHAT IF YOU GET LOST?"

I turned around to look at the woman and could see that she too had bright red hair. She was a short plump with rosy cheeks. I looked over at Fred to see him smiling sheepishly at the woman in front of me. Behind the woman tagged along four more boys with bright red hair and one little girl who could not be more than eight years old. The woman then looked between me and Fred as if looking for an explanation as to why I was there.

"Mum," said Fred "This is Rose, I just bumped into her. I was asking whether she was alright."

The woman now turned to me. "Oh well, hello I am Molly Weasley what are you doing here all alone, dear?" Mrs. Weasley asked me.

"Oh well, I was with my parents but I can't seem to find them at the moment." I answered now worrying at the fact that I was completely lost.

"Don't worry dear, we will help you find your family right away." Mrs. Weasley said in a motherly kind tone.

"Children introduce yourselves don't be disrespectful." She called to her children.

"Right" said the boy who seemed to be the eldest "I am Charlie, this is Percy," he pointed to the boy beside him who looked to be a few years younger than Charlie "that is George" Charlie continued as he signaled to a boy that looked exactly like Fred standing beside a little girl. "Those are Ginny and Ron." He pointed to the other two kids who were standing there clutching their mother's hand.

"Nice to meet you I'm Rose." I told Charlie who just shaked my hand while everyone else just smiled at me. Mrs. Weasley was currently talking to another wizard who just kept glancing my way every few minutes so I just stood there while i heard chatter enroll around me.

"Rose dear, i have alerted the Aurors that you are missing but meanwhile you will stay with me and the boy is that okay?" Mrs. Weasley asked. I just nodded my head and began to follow her as she entered a book shop. 

"So Rose," began Fred "Is it your first year in Hogwarts?"

"Yes. Yours?" I asked looking to both Fred and George.

"Yup, and I can't wait!" He said with a look of pure excitement in his face. I just laughed as he continued to joke around. 

Since the twins where buying their books I got my list out and bought mine too. Hours passed and I still had no idea where my parents were at, but I couldn't care less when I was having so much fun with the Weasleys that I had almost all i needed except my robes and wand. Mrs. Weasley began to grow anxious as the sun began to set. I kept telling her it was okay and that I could find my way to my mum and dad but she was having none of it. Eventually Charlie told his mum to head back home with everyone and that he was going to help me find my parents. She agreed to this and bidded me goodbye.

As Charlie and I began to walk around Diagon Alley I began to grow more worried at the minute.

"Hey" Charlie told me "It's okay, if we don't find your family soon I'll take you back home with me and we can owl your family from there in the morning. That sound good huh?" he was now cruchting on one knee so that he was at my level. I didn't even noticed a tear slip my eye until Charlie brought his hand to my cheek to wipe it of and gave me a reassuring smile. I tried to smile but instead I flung my arms around Charlie and cried unto his shoulder while he hugged me. We stayed like that for a couple minutes until I heard my mother's voice.

"ROSE" Mother yelled. I released Charlie and ran towards her wrapping my arms around her torso, my mother stiffened at the affection.

"Who? Who are you?" Mother asked Charlie but I answered.

"Mum this is Charlie he was helping me find my way back, his family watched over me through the day  but we couldn't find you so Charlie told his mum that he was going to help me while she went home with the rest of her children." I finished off.

"Well thank you Mr. Weasley for your kindness, and thank Molly from our part." Mcgonagall was now on Mother's right side and Father on her left.

"Thank you Charlie. See ya." I told Charlie while I held onto my mother's hand.

"Don't worry about it Rosie. See ya in the platform." With that Charlie turned around and walked over to a shop. Mum began to swoon over me in the middle of Diagon Alley until Father told her that I was alright and that we would talk about everything once we got home. We came back the next day, and bought my wand and robes.