-STAY WITH HER-

• • • 

• • • 

"I know her enough," he says. 

"She's fucking impetuous and 

daring, a little too bold and way too

fucking fearless." 

• • • 

Rose felt something shine above her, a white-yellowish beaming light. She scrunched up her face and opened her emerald green eyes. She swallowed and looked around her. She realised she must be in the hospital wing. She was lying in a bed with white linen sheets and next to her, a dark haired boy with pale skin. 

Adrian Pucey was dozed off on a seat next to Rose's bed, his eyes were shut, his arms crossed and his head was thrown back. Rose reached out to his arm, but before she could touch him Madam Pomfrey came over to her bed. 

"Wonderful, you're awake, dear." The medi-witch said, handing Rose a dark potion and signaled her to swallow. Rose did, it didn't taste at all, it merely felt cold against her throat. "How are you feeling?" 

"I'm fine," Rose coughed, she turned her head once more only to catch sight of Harry lying in one of the beds, his eyes were closed and Rose thought he seemed tired. "Harry!"

"Shh!" Madam Pomfrey said, shutting the curtains around Rose's bed, Adrian was still sleeping. "He'll be fine, Miss Lightbourn, Professor Dumbledore and Professor McGonagall got there just in time." 

"What about the stone?" Rose croaked, adjusting herself better in the bed. Adrian was stirring, but not waking up.

"It all turned out the best way possible," Madam Pomfrey assured Rose, putting up her best smile for the red-head. 

"What am I doing here?" Rose asked finally, staring at Adrian for a minute before turning back to the medi-witch. Rose came to the realisation that Adrian had been here for a while. 

"Professor Snape placed a sleeping charm on you, as well as Mr Weasley and Miss Granger." Pomfrey said kindly, fussing over the pillows under Rose's neck. "You've been out like a light for half a day." 

Rose eyes glided carefully to Adrian once more. 'Half a day', her head whispered. 'Adrian's been here for half a day.' 

"Ahh, yes," Madam Pomfrey sighed, following Rose's gaze. "Mr Pucey has been here since you were brought in, he reckoned he was 'roaming the halls', when he saw Snape bringing you up with Mr Weasley and Miss Granger." 

"Who else has been here?" Rose whispered. 

"The Weasley twins tried to visit, but they had such a racket going on outside that I had to kick them out." Madam Pomfrey informed her. Rose nodded her head carefully and watched as Madam Pomfrey handed her a small huddle of clothes that smelled like burned wood and sweat. "Those are you clothes, dear, once you finish changing into them you may leave."