-MY GIRLS-

• • •

• • •

search for soul in everything

• • •

My dearest Rose,

I should definitely not be telling you about this, but I miss you so I will. You ready? I'm coming to Hogwarts! Yes, Rosie! HOGWARTS! Don't worry, I'm not going back to school like mum wanted, I'm coming to help with the first task. Now, I won't spoil anything, but I do want to see you whilst I am there before the tournament begins.

How about a stroll through the forest? I will write you when I'm there.

Sending all my love,

Charlie Weasley.

Rose Potter smiled fondly at the letter, putting it down and continuing with her reading as she waited patiently for Fred and George to enter their names in the goblet of fire; the object that would decide the three champions for the Tournament.

"Guess who's putting their name in," Amara chirped, falling into the seat beside Rose and crossing her arms. Rose sighed, turning her head to Amara, and giving her a coy smile.

"Let's see," Rose teased, pretending to think about the answer. "Avalon?"

"Yes!" Amara huffed, her glare intensifying as her eyes settled on the huge wooden door. "What in the name of Merlin does he think he's doing? Mother is going to murder him in cold blood!"

"Oh, don't be so dramatic," Rose chuckled. "He's doing it for fun! Besides, I don't think he'll get picked."

"But what if he does?" Amara asked frantically.

"Then, we'll cheer for Slytherin and help him in what we can," Rose shrugged, putting her arms around Amara and trying to calm her down.

"It's no fun being mad at Avalon if you're not pissed off too," Amara muttered, twisting the ends of her hair before she caught a glimpse of Rose's letter. "Who's that from?"

"Just Charlie," Rose shrugged, placing the letter deep in her bag and picking out a book. "He might be here soon to watch the Tournament."

"Watch the Tournament?" Amara repeated, a skeptical look in her dark eyes. "Right!"

"I-

"Shh! Look!" Amara shushed, pointing at the entrance of the Great Hall were the Slytherins had just walked through. Amara fetched Rose's hand and pulled them both to their feet. "Let's go!"

Without much of an option, Rose was dragged over to the pack of Slytherins that was approaching the shimmering blue goblet of fire. 

"Yes!" Adrian Pucey cheered, throwing his arms around Rose and Amara. "We've got them right here! Let's do this!"