-FINE-

• • • 

• • • 

She's just a kid, 

she's not supposed to be a hero.

• • • 

"Wake up, Rose!" A scream sounded through the girl's dormitory the day after Rose had woke up. After she had lunch with Adrian, she returned back to the common room and slept the rest of the day. 

Rose jumped out of her bed, her eyes searching the screamer's voice. Rose's eyes landed on Angelina, who had a big grin on her face. Angelina ripped the covers from Rose. 

"Up you get, Rose!" Angelina shouted. "We've got a big game today and if we're late Oliver's gonna kill us!" 

Angelina darted out of the room. 

Rose stood up from her bed and in through their bathroom, her back still ached and her eyes were heavy, but she knew she had to be on the quidditch pitch as soon as possible. She also had to talk to the twins and Lee since she hadn't talked to them since she woke up and she reckoned they would be worried. 

She trotted down the stairs with Adrian's jumper on her hand, she had forgotten to give it back the day before. 

The common room was full, the quidditch team was huddled up near the dead fire-place, probably receiving a pep-talk from Oliver. Every Gryffindor in the room were dressed in their usual scarlet red from head to toe, it was too hot for scarfs but some people had tied their school ties over their foreheads, some girls had used their own ties as hair-tie or a necklace. 

Oliver was the first to notice Rose when she staggered towards her team. His eyes were filled with excitement so much that Rose thought he might burst soon. 

"Rose! Blimey, thank Godric!" Oliver shrieked as he pulled the girl towards them from her free arm. 

"Rose!" Fred yelled the instant he caught sight of her. He hugged her tightly, not noticing the jumper on Rose's arm. George soon joined the hug, letting out sighs of relief as he did so. 

"Alright, you two, let her go!" Oliver insisted, releasing Rose out of the twin's arms. Oliver gasped suddenly, he pointed at the green and silver jumper that was hanging from Rose's arm. "What is that?!" 

Suddenly the whole team had their attention on the jumper, Rose felt her eyes shift to magenta and her cheeks grow faintly red. 

"A friend of mines lended it to me after I left the hospital wing yesterday," she mumbled, not making eye-contact with the twins. "I was gonna give it back before the game." 

"Who's the friend?" Fred questioned, she was forced to look at him. 

Before she could reply, Oliver out his hand up.