-SHE BLEEDS FLAMES-

• • • 

Hit it until 

It breaks

• • • 

TW: Blood and self-harm. 

ROSE'S POV: 

"Ready?" 

"Always!" 

"Three—Two—One..." 

"Happy birthday, idiots!" Lee and I yelled at the top of our lungs. Water fell from the sky and into Fred and George's sleeping figures. 

"What the bloody hell?!" George screeched as he jumped out from his bed. Lee and I were topping off with laughter. 

"Wut's goin on?!" Fred asked in a mumble. 

"It-t's your birthda-ay!" I said in between laughs, finally able to control my laughter. 

"It's bloody early!" Fred moaned as he covered his head with the duvet again. 

"Frederick Weasley! Get up, for Merlin's Sake!" I yelled into his ear once  I walked besides his bed. 

"You're leaving me deaf, woman!" He complained. He got himself out of the duvet and tossed me over his shoulder. 

"Fred! Put me down!" I screeched as I punched his back. Of course, him being a beater, didn't bat an eye. "Fred!" 

The ginger boy threw me down on his bed, and then threw himself on top of me as he tickled my sides. George and Lee, who were wide awake, were laughing and leaning against the wall for support. 

"Stop!" I laughed. "I hate tickles!" 

"Then maybe you shouldn't've woken me up, Rosie-Posie!" He said as he finally stopped tickling me. My breathing was uneven and my heart was pounding in my chest. I sat up on the bed and clutched my heart. 

"I hate tickles." I mumbled as I regained my breath. 

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Fred began. 

"It's APRIL FOOL DAYS!" Both twins roared. I let out a few laughs as I shook my head in amusement. 

"Yeah, Yeah." Lee said dismissively as he pushed George into the bathroom. "Hurry or Annie is going to have your head for being late!" 

"Why would Annie be upset for us being late for breakfast?" Fred, who was grabbing his jumper from his trunk, asked. 

"Because she's waiting outside the common room." I shrugged.  

— — — 

"You four took forever!" Annie complained the second we walked out of the portrait.  

"This two dorks wouldn't get out of bed." I said as I jabbed  my finger at the twins. 

"OI!" They said at the same time. Lee laughed and swatted them over the head with his hand. I snorted a laugh and Annie stuck out her tongue at George. 

"Fred! George!" A voice said from behind. I turned around to find Angelina and Alicia jogging to catch up with us. 

"Hello!" Annie said politely. Angie and Alicia smiled at her and turned to the twins. 

"Are we still doing the party at the common room?" Angelina asked fluttering her eyelashes at Fred, and for some reason avoiding my eye. 

"You know it!" Fred said, giving the girl a wink. Angelina smiled and looked down at her feet. I furrowed my eyebrows and turned to Annie, who was as confused as I was. My eyes were in a mix of orange and yellow.