-IS HE HER BOYFRIEND?!-

• • • 

ad astra per aspera

• • • 

ROSE'S POV: 

"ROSIE!" Two voices screamed happily the minute I stepped out of the train on King Cross Station. I found that both my legs were being tightly held by two young redheads. 

I laughed, crouched to my knees, and engulfed the youngest Weasleys in a tight hug.  

"Merlin!" I exclaimed once I pulled away. "You two have grown since the summer!" I ruffled Ron's hair in a playful manner. 

"No hug for us?" The twins said from behind me. Ron latched himself to my leg again, and Ginny pulled the twins down to her level to embrace her big brothers. 

"Oh Rose, it is wonderful to see you dear!" Molly said once Ron let go of my leg. She gave me a bone-crushing hug and a kiss on the top of my head. Mrs. Weasley then moved to hug her children, the ones she gave birth to anyway. 

"Hello Bill," I greeted the tallest redhead once I saw him let go of his hug with Charlie. "How are you?" 

"Hiya Rosie!" He greeted back, he crouched down to hug me. "I'm good, you?" 

"Hanging in there." I replied with a bright smile. Behind Bill, I saw Cedric waving me over to where he was standing with, who I assumed, was his dad. 

"Excuse me for a minute." I said as I moved past Bill and towards Ced. 

"Hey, Ced!" I enthusiastically said once I reached him, Cedric hung one arm around my shoulder like he usually did when he greeted me. He smiled at me and the man who was beside me beamed at the two of us. 

"Hi Rosie, I wanted to introduce you to my dad." He said as he motioned to who I had already guessed was his dad.  

"It's very nice to meet you Mr. Diggory," I said as I shook his hand. "I'm Rose Lightbourn." 

"Please, call me Amos." The man insisted with a huge smile on his face. "And it is wonderful to finally meet the girl who Ced never stops talking about!" I laughed at his words and turned to Cedric who was pink in the face. 

"Dad...!" Cedric muttered through gritted teeth. 

"What?!" Amos asked innocently. "It's true! You always talk about her hair and her eyes and how-"

"Okay! I think she gets it now!" Cedric interrupted his father. "Anyways, Rose you should come to dinner some time during break." 

"Oh, Cedric I would love that!" I said as I beamed at the Hufflepuff boy. I turned my head back to see all the Weasleys staring at me. "I think it's time for me to go, but send me an owl for the date and time for dinner." 

"Brilliant, I will." Said the boy as he held me in a hug. "Goodbye, Ro." 

"Bye, Ced." I waved at the boy and then turned to Amos. "Goodbye Mr. Diggory, and thank you for the dinner invitation!" 

GEORGE'S POV: 

"Where is she going?" I asked in general when I saw Rose walking around Bill. 

"What?" Fred replied as he set Ginny down from their hug. He turned to look at Rose's direction, and frowned when he saw Diggory's arm around Rose. 

"Who's that?" Bill asked us. Us being Fred, Percy, Charlie, and myself. 

Charlie began to laugh and Percy shook his head. Fred scold at the scene in front of him. 

"Is he her boyfriend?!" Ginny asked as she jumped up and down in excitement.