-ME AND YOU?-

• • •

• • •

All that I did to try to undo it

All of my pain and all your excuses

• • •

"AGAIN!"

Adrian Pucey had half a mind to tackle Rose Potter to the ground for making him train with her for almost two hours. His brain was starting to hurt from the many times he had pierced through her mind; each time her defences were growing stronger, but not strong enough for more than a couple minutes.

"If we go again, Rose, you're going to go mad!" Adrian yelled back, one hand on his forehead and one hand on the poster of his bed holding him up. Rose, however, was panting heavily as she leaned back into the wall next to Adrian's bed, her nose was bleeding a little and cold sweat was running down her neck.

Her tired eyes hardened, and she leaned straighter as to not look tired. "Again, Pucey."

Adrian groaned in frustration, pointing his wand between her eyes and whispering the spell. He already knew the routine, he'd go in, she's fight him off and he would still end up in after pushing hard enough.

"Are you done now, Lightbourn?" he yelled out in front of the vault, his voice sounded through all of Rose's mind, he knew.

"Try to open it!" her voice filled his ears, and he knew she was inside the sealed vault. He pushed harder, and the door didn't budge at first; he tried two more times and the vault clicked open.

As usual, the walls on inside the vault were filled with locked memories hidden in boxes with the most important ones in the top shelfs. He tried to open the ones of the bottom, which turned out quite difficult until he finally caught a glimpse of Harry and Rose in a field; they both appeared younger, Rose seemed to be fourteen in the memory, he remembered that summer vividly.

He continued with his attack, opening up memories he had seen hundreds of times now. When he reached a glass box, he felt the resistance hardened, she did not want him to see this memory. He pushed harder into her mind, and even he flinched from the force before the box exploded and the memory came out and he was absorbed into it.

He was inside a small kitchen, the decor was grey and white and the room provided him an uneasy feeling. The house was quiet, too quiet, and he couldn't help but wonder if this was the house Rose had grown up in.

"How many times have I told you, Rose?!"

Adrian flinched, turning his head to the voice. Inside the kitchen came a woman with cropped brown hair and pale skin; her blue eyes were blazing and she was dragging a small girl by the arm as the girl struggled against the woman's grip.

He didn't need more than one second to know who the girl was, he could tell from how hard she was fighting against the woman. Her long red hair hung from her head in matching braids and there were tears forming in her kind green eyes; Adrian had never seen that expression in his Rose, this one looked so small and frightened even if she was putting up a good fight.