Relaxation (Trevante Rhodes Imagine)

To KeyeraJackson , this one's for you 😏

I pulled up to this brand new spa that was just open recently in my city and I was wondering to see what's this about. My friend told me about this past weekend and I haven't seen or heard of it before so this should be good. As I parked my car in the parking lot and stepped out, I went inside the reception room to see this pretty brown-skinned lady with curly hair which was put in a bun and she was wearing nude lipstick that complements her skin tone. She was also wearing a white blouse and she greeted me with her pearly whites.

"Hi! Welcome to the Ecstacy Spa. How can we serve you?" she said, happily.

"I'm here for my appointment." I told the female receptionist.

"Oh, okay. Tell me your name, ma'am." she said as she was checking her computer to find my name.

"Keyera Jackson."

"Of course. He'll be waiting for you, Ms. Jackson." she smiled at me.

"Thank you." I smiled back at her.

I walked down the hallway to find this room that she assigned to me and I could hear the music playing softly from the background. As I opened the door and walked inside the room, it was red and medium-sized. It was filled with white towels, body oils, candles that haven't been lit yet, and an incense with a lavender scent that struck my nostrils and it smelled so heavenly. I inhaled to get that aroma and I exhaled as it calmed my nerves. Suddenly, a tall, dark-skinned man walked in and he was wearing his white uniform shirt being tucked inside his pants. His smooth chocolate skin was glistening in the light and he gave me this look on his face while licking his lips. That man was so fine and I tried my best not stare at him but he's so deliciously sexy. So yummy.

"Are you Keyera?" he asked.

"Why yes, I am." I smiled at him.

"My name is Trevante Rhodes but you can call me Tre for short and I'll be your masseuse for today."

"Oh, great! So, um, should we get started now?"

"Sure thing, lil mama. Now, I'm going to need you to take off your clothes."

"As you wish, Tre." I said, seductively.

As he closed the door and locked it so no one would come in, I removed my clothes and laid my naked body on the bed, facing down. He dimmed the lights and turned on the radio which was playing "No Ordinary Love" by Sade. He grabbed a lighter to lit some candles and then he would grab a bottle of body oil off the counter and poured some on my shoulder and back. He used his fingers to massage them and I sighed as he kept going and that felt so good. I moaned a little bit because of the sensation that he was giving me.

"Does that feels good?" he asked me.

"Mmmm...yes, it does." I cooed.

"Am I hurting you right now?"