Romance (Trevante Rhodes Imagine)

to: @KeyeraJackson 😏

sequel to "Relaxation"

Ever since Tre and I made love at the spa for the first time, it became our little routine for the past few weeks

Ever since Tre and I made love at the spa for the first time, it became our little routine for the past few weeks. Tonight, I'm pulling up to his house with excitement because he invited me to dinner and this is going to be the best night ever. I couldn't wait for what he was going to do to me next. I walked to the door and rang the doorbell and he opened with his robe being opened, exposing his muscular chest. I think to myself "God help me" as he was standing at the door, looking mighty delicious.

"Good evening, Keyera."

"Good evening to you as well."

"So, what's for dinner?"

"I cooked some grilled salmon, mashed potatoes plus I made some side salad and for dessert: chocolate cake. You like chocolate cake, don't you?"

"Yes." I grinned. *thinking* but I prefer you with your sexy self.

"Oh, good. Why would you come in so we could get started?"

I stepped in and take off my shoes so I could get comfortable. I sat down at the table and I could smell the food from his kitchen. He pulled a pan full of grilled salmon from the oven, a pot full of mashed potatoes, sprinkled with parsley, a big bowl of salad from the fridge, and finally, some clean utensils. He grabbed a plate to put the food on it and handed me my meal. He did the same thing for himself and he sat down as well. He poured both of us some red wine and we began eating our dinner. I looked at him in awe as he was consuming his food.

"So, what's on your mind, mama?" he asked me as he sipped his glass of wine.

"I was thinking about our fling."

"Our fling?"

"Remember the love session that we did at the spa? That was so passionate."

"Oh, yeah, I know what you're talking about." he laughed.

"Do you still work there or no?" I asked him.

"Well, yes, I still work at the spa but I was thinking about working someplace else because I got people were asking me what was I doing with you that week."

"Oh, God, you didn't tell them that, did you?"

"What? No. Because if I did, I would get fired and I'd end up broke and jobless."

"Maybe I shouldn't be so loud over there. I couldn't help it."

"Hey, don't worry about it, suga. We could still see each other every now and then once I get another job and make more money."

"It'd be better if you could stay at that spa so we could make love again."

"Ah, I see. You want that feeling again, huh?"