Come Through And Chill (Giveon Imagine)

🤤his fine ass❤️

🤤his fine ass❤️

It was 8:00 p.m. and I was cleaning my dorm room while getting ready for Giveon. We met at psychology class during sophomore year at Clark Atlanta University. He was so nice to me plus he can sing too. I saw him one time at the talent show when he was singing "Get You" by Daniel Ceasar on stage and he sounded so beautiful. I was in awe by his voice and after that, he won the contest and everyone loved him but I laid my eyes on him first. He spotted me in the audience and he came over to win my heart and just like that, we became a couple. We have been together for the past few months and we always spending time together. Sometimes we had a few disagreements from time to time but that doesn't stop our relationship. We always go on our dates and he always buying me gifts especially around the holidays.

I put my hair in a bun and I checked my clothes to make sure that they don't look wrinkled. I heard a knock on the door and I walked over there to open it to see him standing at the door.

"About time you show up." I said with a smile.

"What? You think I would show up late?" he chuckled softly.

"Boy, whatever. Well, at least you're here." I laughed.

"So, can I come in?" he asked me.

"Sure."

He walked in and took off his sneakers as he closed the door. He was wearing a black t-shirt and a pair of gray sweatpants. He held a bag of snacks that we can munch on for tonight.

"So, what do you want to do right now?" he asked me.

"Do you wanna head out or do you wanna chill and watch "Big Mouth" on Netflix with me?" I asked him.

"We could watch it if you like."

"Sure, that's fine." I said.

"By the way, I bought some snacks from the mini-mart." he said as he held a bag in his hand.

"Cool." I smiled.

We sat on my bed, watching "Big Mouth" on Netflix from my flat screen TV and while the show was playing, Giveon put his arm around me and kissed me on the cheek. He handed me a small bag of Cheez-Itz and a can of Diet Coke and he ate some popcorn from a bag. After the episode ended and the next one was coming up, I felt his hand on mine and they intertwined within each other.

"Crystal."

"Hmm?"

"Can I spend the night with you?"

"Of course, G. What about your other roommates?"

"They'll be fine. But I wanna spend time with you, boo."

"Awww, baby." I smiled as I kissed him on the lips.

After spending a few hours chilling and eating snacks, it was getting late so we decided to lay on the bed, cuddling with each other. He pulled me closer to him and started kissing me. I laid my head on his shoulder as he stroked my hair gently. I started to feel sleep as I began to yawn softly until the two of us fell asleep for the entire night.

*Yes, this one is very short and I thought it would be different if it came out like this without all the freaky stuff so I hope you all enjoyed it 😉.*