Reunited (Bryson Tiller Imagine)

It has been two months since Bryson and I broke up with each other and even though we became friends and he moved on with someone else, I can't stop thinking about him

It has been two months since Bryson and I broke up with each other and even though we became friends and he moved on with someone else, I can't stop thinking about him. I miss everything about him. His lips. His touch. His laugh. I'm at the nightclub with my best friend, Taylor and while she was over there chatting with other people, I was sitting at the bar, ordering a drink for myself because I had a long day and I need something to help me relax.

"What can I get you, ma'am?" the bartender asked me.

"I'll have a martini, please."

Suddenly, a familiar scent hits my nostrils and as I turned around, Bryson was standing behind me, wearing that same cologne that I bought him for his birthday just a few weeks before we broke up.

"Bryson? Is that you?" I asked.

"In the flesh." he said, smiling.

"Oh, my God, hi! How are you?" I asked as I hugged him.

"I'm doing fine. Damn, you look good. I haven't seen you in a while." he said he was licking his lips.

"Bryson, it's been two months." I laughed a little.

"I know that. Wish we could work things out though."

"Mm-hmm. So, how's that little girlfriend of yours doing?"

"Eh, it didn't work out between me and Alexis so we decided to call it quits."

"Aw, that's too bad. I'm sorry to hear that."

"Nah, it's all cool. So, uh, any guys that you've been looking for lately?"

"Hell no! There are too many fuck niggas out there. Why is it so hard to find a man that would treat a woman right? All they wanna do is fuck and leave."

"Well, at least I'm not one of them, right?"

"Right..."

While we were still talking about our past relationship, our favorite song started playing and we went to the dancefloor to get our groove on. My friend was watching me dancing with him and I noticed that she was grinning from ear to ear. As time flew by, he asked me if I wanted to come over to his place and I told him that I'll meet him over there once Taylor and I would get home safely. A few minutes later, we went back to our apartment and as soon as my friend fell asleep, I packed a few clothes and other items, grabbed my keys quietly, hopped in my silver Lexus and drove off to his house. Once I arrived at his house, I rang the doorbell and the door swung open and he was standing there, giving this seductive look on his face.

"Well, hello there, Ari. It's about time you've shown up." he said as he licked his lips.

"Whatever. You're going to let me in or not?"

"Come on in."

I walked in to take off my heels and we went straight to his bedroom and I put my duffle bag down on the floor. We began our conversation until a few minutes later, he got closer to me and started kissing me. The way that he was kissing me felt so good. I miss that feeling badly. Then, he went to my neck, kissing on my sensitive spot.