Truth or Dare (Michael B. Jordan Imagine)

KeyeraJackson 💖

Last weekend my sister and I met Michael B. Jordan at the bar and I was surprised that he was just there. It was kind of a crazy experience because like I said earlier, I have never met any celebrity before and that was my first encounter.

He invited us to his place for the first time and it was going to be exciting. We went to his mansion and it. was. huge. I rang the doorbell and the door swung open to see Michael with a robe on showing off his smooth chest. I tried my best not to stare at it because it'd make me feel aroused.

"Welcome, ladies. I'm so glad you two showed up. Make yourselves at home."

We walked in to see the inside and it had so many things that he had: awards, portraits, everything else. As we went to the living room to relax but guess who was sitting on the couch inside the living room: Lori Harvey. Yes, you heard that correctly. Lori Harvey: daughter of the host of "Family Feud": Steve Harvey. She was wearing a purple dress with silver heels and earrings to match and she looked like a Barbie doll meanwhile I looked like crap.

"Mike, who are these people?" she asked him.

"Lori, this is Liyah and Tiffany. Ladies, this here's my beautiful queen." he introduced us to her.

"it's nice to meet you, Lori." Tiffany greeted her.

"And I'm Liyah." I greeted her as well.

"Mike, are you sure about this?" she asked him.

"We're going to have fun, okay, baby?" he said as he pecked her cheek with his lips.

The doorbell rang and Michel went to the door to open it to see two of his friends named Isaiah and TJ. Both men were tall and muscular except that Isaish was light-skinned and TJ was dark-skinned. The six of us would have dinner first before playing many games such as Uno, Connect Four, and of course, the last one was"Truth or Dare" except it wasn't going to be the normal version. This one would be involving intimate content.

Isaiah stared at Tiffany before leaning towards her and kissed her but she wasn't it while TJ tried to do the same to me but I wasn't ready and he told me. Tifanny wanted to sleep with Michael so badly, but Lori gave her the cold stare on her face so she decided to do it with one of his friends.

It was nearly 11:00 p.m. and we began to wrap up for the night and all of us except for Michael and Lori went home. I dropped my sister off at her house before heading home. I went back home to get settled and as I went upstairs to my bathroom to take a warm shower to relax and once I'm done, I slipped on my pajamas and was ready to go to bed so I could have enough energy for tomorrow. Around midnight, my phone started buzzing and I grabbed my phone to see his name on the screen. I began to smile as I accepted the call.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Is this Liyah?"

"Yeah, it's me. I'm surprised that you called." I giggled a little.

"So, um, do you have any plans for the week?"

"I have to go to work at 9 in the morning and it's going to be eight hours so I get off at 5:00."

"Oh, I see. I was wondering if you're available."

"Why? Do you wanna go out with me or something?"

"If you want to. Unless you're busy, that's fine with me."

"But I get off at 5 so we could go out together."

"Oh, good! I would love to take you out to eat tomorrow tonight."

"Love to. Alright, see you whenever you get there."