Old Flame (Jason Mitchell Imagine)

⚜️Jason Mitchell as Brandon⚜️

🌺Mia💖

to @KeyeraJackson

It has been years since Brandon and I spoke to each other. We started off as friends before turning our friendship into a relationship. We have only been together for at least two years but unfortunately, it didn't last long so we decided to move on with different people. One time, I was on Facebook to see him married to this woman named Jerrika and they have two daughters together. I was at this party for my sister's job and while I was at the bar, ordering a drink, I felt something go up to my back.

"What do you like to drink, ma'am?" the bartender asked me.

"I'll take a Hurricane, please."

"Coming right up."

"Why such a fruity drink for this occasion?" a New Orleans accent said.

I turned around to see Brandon sitting next to me. I haven't seen him since our breakup and he still looks good.

"Brandon! Oh, my goodness, hi! How are you?" I said as I hugged him.

"It's been good, Mia. Damn, you look sexy as hell."

"Thank you." I said as I began to blush.

"So, what's going on? Have you met anyone yet in this city?"

"At this point, I rather focus on myself and my job."

"Where do you work at?"

"I'm a social worker."

"Oh, nice. You like it?"

"It was okay. I should've been a businesswoman by now but we'll see about that."

"I'm sure you'll get your own business one day." he smiled.

"How's it going?" I asked him.

"It's going great. Just spending time with my kids."

"You have kids?"

"Yes, two girls and one boy."

"Are you married by now?"

"Well, Jerrika and I had decided to go on our separate ways and now I got fresh out of a divorce. It has been finalized."

"So how long you two been married?"

"We had been married for six years and everything went well until I found out that she had an affair with this guy and it broke my heart."

"Oh, damn, that's fucked up."

"Yeah, it really was. But, since I'm single, maybe we should hang out soon."

"Okay, cool. Do you still live in New Orleans?"