Can U Handle It? (Jonathan Majors Imagine)

The candles were being lit and I was looking at my Apple watch to see if John would show up at my house. My anxiety exalted until the door rang and I went to the door to open it to see him standing outside with a bouquet of roses and a bottle of Moët and Chandon champagne. 

"Aw, you're here just in time." I told him.

"Told you that I'll be coming to see you." he smiled.

"Why won't you come on in so we could get settled?" I asked him.

"With pleasure."

He stepped in and closed the door as I went to my kitchen to grab two glasses from the cabinet and went to the dinning room before him. We sat down and he opened the bottle with his hand and the top popped off. He poured some into my glass and he did the same for himself. I got up to grab the food from the oven and carefully placed them on the table so we could finally eat. I quickly sat back down and 

"To us." he said as he raises his glass up.

We clinked our glasses and sipped our drinks. The champagne tastes so fresh and bubbly and the food that I made came out perfect. I knew this night was going to be special.

"So how was your day?" he asked me.

"It was great. Thank you for asking."

"You think we should take our friendship to another level?"

"If that's what you wanted, then we should."

"I don't know, John. I think we should wait for little bit more."

"Sasha, we've been friends for three years and I think its time to have a serious relationship. Would you like that?"

"Absolutely." I said.

"Are you sure?"

"John, we can make this work. We just need to get to know each other a little bit more."

"But we already did. I want you, Sasha. I really do."

As time passes, we were finishing our dinner and we ended up cleaning everything up afterwards. Then, we headed to my living room to chill for a little while. My feet were on his lap and he picked one of them up just to give it some massages.

"Will you spend the night with me, please?" I asked.

"Yes."

I climbed onto his lap and started kissing him. I can feel his body heat through him and it made me aroused. I started to unbutton his shirt and I began to kiss on his chest.

"Let's do it upstairs." he said, smiling.

We went upstairs to my bedroom and he closed the door so that no one would bother us. I grabbed my phone to play some music and as "Can U Handle It?" by Usher plays from my speakers, John looks at me and walks toward me before placing his lips on mine. He wrapped his arms around me and he squeezed my ass with his hand. 

"John..." I moaned softly.

He stripped me off my clothes and laid me down on my bed. He got on his knees to give my thighs butterfly kisses. Ive never had a man who would satisfy me in a sensitive way.

"What are you waiting for? Taste me." I said.

He smirks as he went down on me and I began to bite my bottom lip as his tongue was swirling around my wet, juicy folds. I gripped the sheets and I arched my back as he continues.

"Damn, you taste so good." he purred against me.

"Baby..." 

My eyes rolled back as I felt something down there. I moved my hips up against him as he pushed his face towards me.

"Johnny." I moaned his name as the pressure was getting stronger.

"Ugh, Johnny, I'm cumming!!" I cried out as I came on his face.

As I was catching my breath, he took his pants off and his dick got exposed. My mouth began to water as I grabbed it and I slowly pushed him into my mouth. 

"Mmm." I used my tongue to swirl it around 

I continued to bob my head as he grabbed my hair and pushed myself further for deep throating.   I decided to keep going for minutes until he let out a loud moan and released his sperm inside my mouth and I ended up swallowing the whole load down my throat. I laid my back down again and he got on top just to place his lips on mine. Minutes later, he was making love to me and I don't want this night to end soon.

"Ahh...baby." I moaned as he was penetrating me.

"Fuck, it feels so good inside." he moaned.

My legs wrapped around him and I ended up scratching his back with my nails as he was still penetrating me. My eyes rolled back again and I ended up saying those words that he needed to hear.

"Mmm, I love you, Johnny. Don't stop." I moaned softly.

"I love you too. I want to be with you forever."

"Me too. Mmmm..." I moaned.

"Say my name." he whispered to my ear.

I didn't respond as I was too busy enjoying getting fucked passionately.

"I said 'say my name." he thrusted a little bit harder.

"Mmm, John."

"I can't hear you. Say it louder."

"Johnathan."

"Louder." he said.

"Johnathan!"

"No, say it louder. Now." he said as he went even faster.

"JOHNATHAN!!" I screamed.

"That's it. You better scream my name."

"FUCK, JOHNATHAN!! AHHH...I'M ABOUT TO CUM!!" 

"Cum on this dick. I want to feel your sweet juices."

He gave me a few strokes until we both came. He pulled me closer to him as I laid my head on his chest and he leaned over to kiss my forehead. We ended up sleeping together for the first time and I've never felt happier than before.