Sumthin' Sumthin' (Aldis Hodge Imagine)

✨follow up to "Fall For You"✨

KeyeraJackson 💖

It has been six weeks since I have been going out with Xavier and things went well for us. He always has time to talk with me, buying me stuff that I couldn't afford, stuff like that. He took me to the nightclub and we were having a blast. After that, we were walking home while discussing the nightclub that we visited two hours ago.

"Did you have a great time, my queen?"

"I sure did." I responded, "What do you think about that club over there?"

"It was pretty nice. The music was excellent. People were moving and grooving. This took me back when I was a student at NC A&T."

"I bet that brings you memories, huh?" I asked him.

"Mm-hmm." he nodded.

Without saying anything else, he has gotten closer to me and started kissing me passionately. I could feel the spark between us and as he was still kissing me, I began to get aroused as he wrapped his arms around my waist. We stopped kissing and he drove me to my house. He dropped me off and drove off and I went inside to get some rest for my class tomorrow. During the night, I was tossing and turning and I had the same dream before except that one reminds me of the scene from "Jason's Lyric" where Jason and Lyric were naked and making sweet love in the field.

💭Kai's dream💭

Inside my dream, the sky was given a dark hue, and Xavier and I were laying on the grass, gazing at the stars. The moment was beautiful until he has gotten closer to me and we kissed again. Then, in a blur, we ended up naked in the grass fields while the stars were shining and the purple roses bloomed on the bushes. The first thing he did was to kiss my lips with passion and then, he went down to kiss on that sensitive spot from my neck and it sends me chills down my spine. After that, he would lay kisses all over my body, from my chest to stomach until he reached my thighs. As he buried his head between them to taste my sweet nectar, I ended up moaning because it felt so heavenly and he grabbed my breasts while he was tasting me down there. I reached my climax by letting it out on him and he looked up to me, licking the sweet juices that I have created. He would laid his body on me, giving me skin-to-skin contact and he would say words like "I love you" and "You're so beautiful" before entering me slowly. I wrapped my arms around him as we made love and he was being so passionate yet intense and I wanted this to last forever. We made love in different positions and our moans sounded like a heavenly choir until the two of us came together and we would cuddle each other while still being naked. He would hold me in his arms and kissed my forehead until I fell asleep.

💭End of dream💭

I woke up with a moan and as I was catching my breath, I felt something wet and I checked underneath the covers and I noticed a huge wet spot and I felt kind of embarrassed for what happened. Could it be a sign for me? Is Xavier the man of my dreams?

After spending a week in law school attending classes, I was happy to spend time with him again and this time, he would take me to a symphony this weekend. He told me to wear something classy and I would do that for him. As the weekend falls, I wore this beautiful dark purple dress with silver linings on it plus it came with a slit also. I put on silver jewelry and heels to match and I wore dark lipstick on my lips and a smokey eye look.

The doorbell rang and I went downstairs to open the door to see him. He was wearing a grey Armani suit and a pair of black dress shoes. Before I could get my stuff, he gently grabbed my arm and I turned around to glare at him. I raised one of my eyebrows in confusion because I felt like we're kind of in a hurry for this concert and we need to pick up the pace.