Case Of An Ex (Trevante Rhodes Imagine)

Trevante Rhodes as himself

Storm Reid as Ivy Smith

Tierra Whack as Ta'z Jones

Ryan Destiny as Kennedy Miller

KeyeraJackson

It was a Saturday night and my girls and I were having a girls' night out at this grill and bar. We came here Four men walked in and one of them happens to be dark-skinned and six-foot-tall. He was looking scrumptious and I think he might be the one for me until I realized that it was my ex-boyfriend, Trevante. We haven't seen each other in months since our relationship ended and I haven't been with anyone else besides him. Although I was enjoying the single life, I couldn't stop thinking about him and I bet he felt bad for ending our one-year relationship.

He and his crew went to the bar to watch a Lakers game and drinking beer. He caught me staring at him and he gave me a smile. I never knew that he would come here to speak to me and we haven't talked since our break up.

"Hello, ladies. I see y'all having a great time." Tre said.

"Yeah, we are. Would you like to join us?" Ta'z asked him.

"T, what the hell are you doing? It's supposed to be us together."

"Girl, relax. I was being nice to him."

"Actually, I'm with my boys but sure I'll join y'all."

"Come have a seat with me." Ivy said as she got up and pulled a seat for him to seat.

"Oh, God, please don't let him talk to me. please don't let him talk to me." I thought to myself.

He sat next to me and moved his chair next to mine. I wanted to walk away from him but he was staring at me for a few minutes.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"How's it going?"

"Everything's good, Tre."

"That's good. What have you been doing lately?"

"I work at the firm."

"Like a law firm?"

"Mm-hmm."

"Oh, nice. Must be great working as a law intern

"It's tough but I started to get a hang of it."

"I'm sure that you're doing great over there."

"Yep."

"Any men out there that you're interested in?"

"I went out with this guy one time at a different restaurant and he wore his stained white shirt and baggy pants and while we were in there, he ordered three glasses of beer and he would end up getting drunk and he was this close to taking an advantage of me and I wasn't happy about it so I left him, blocked his number and never look back."