Seduction (Yetide Badaki Imagine)

Hello, everyone! So I decided to make girl-on-girl sex imagine for the girls and this one would be including the one and only Yetide Badaki from the popular TV show "American Gods" and R&B singer Kehlani.

Yetide Badaki as Biliquis

Kehlani as Precious

KeyeraJackson 💖

Biliquis' POV

Another typical night had begun and I need someone to fulfill my sexual needs. I spend some of my life having sex with both men and women and then devoured them with the power of my pussy but this time, I need someone that I could lust for. I entered the night bar to meet another person and I spotted a young woman with tattoos, ordering a drink from the bartender. Her body was so petite yet delicate, and her skin reminds me of yellowcake batter: so delicious and sweet.

"I'll have a martini, please." she told the bartender.

"Certainly, madam." he told her.

I sat next to her and I tried my very best not to scare her and make her feel uncomfortable.

"What's the special occasion, my dear?" I asked her.

She turned around and got shook as she noticed that I was standing behind her.

"I'm Precious. Who are you?"

"My name is Biliquis."

"Biliquis. That's, um, an unusual name. What does that mean?"

"You don't what to know. Let me pay for that, love."

"I have some money."

"No, let me do that for you. Don't worry about your money." I smiled.

Precious' POV

As this mysterious woman paid for my martini, there was something about her that I couldn't put my finger on. Sure she was beautiful and all but I don't usually meet strangers that I don't know. We began to conversate for a few minutes and as we continue to talk, she placed her hand on my thigh, and suddenly, I felt kind of aroused and I started to fall for her completely.

After the bar, she walked me to the local movie theatre and we went inside to see a horror film. As it was rolling, she stared at me in the eyes and locked her lips on mine and while we kissed, I felt her hand on my thigh and it reached my vagina and started rubbing on it. I gasped as her finger was playing with my clit and I tried my best not to moan as she pushed her two fingers inside it and started fingering me. I slowly threw my head back and moan quietly because it felt good and I really don't want her to stop. She sped up a little bit and I moved my body around until I could hear my vagina making noises and she pulled her fingers out and they came out dripping wet. She stared at me as she licked her fingers in front of me seductively and I suddenly got turned on.