The Hook-Up II (Trevante Rhodes Imagine)

Tonight, he invited me to his place to have dinner together. Although we just met yesterday at the nightclub, I hope that we could spend some quality time together after this. I arrived at his house and as I rang his doorbell, he opened it and he was wearing his black tank top which shows off his chocolatey muscles. He let me in so I could get comfortable in there and I took my shoes off and I sat on his couch as he went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. While I grabbed my phone to text my girls, he stepped out and asked me would I like to help him set the table. I nodded "yes" to him and decided to help set the table up.

We spend the past ten minutes putting everything on this beautiful mahogany table that he had in this kitchen. He grabbed some pots and pans from the fridge and started heated them until they get warm. We sat down, prayed for our meals first, and began eating. While we were at the table, we had steak, mashed potatoes with chives sprinkled on top, asparagus, and a glass of red wine. The food was so delicious and I didn't realize that he could cook well. After dinner, he took out some chocolate cake that he made earlier before we went out and he handed me a slice alongside a fork to indulge. I took one bite of it and that cake tastes so divine! He needs to open up his own restaurant one day because I'd be a certified customer for life.

Once we were done eating, we cleaned everything up in the kitchen and after that, we went to the living room and he would turn on slow jams and we would slow dance together. While we dance, he held me closer to him and looked at me in the eyes with lust, and before I know it, he started kissing me passionately.

"Wow. I-I didn't expect that to happen." I stuttered a little.

"Do you like the way I kiss you?"

"Yeah."

"Ever heard of French kissing?"

"I do but I've never done it before."

"It's easy. Just let me show you how to do it."

He took me upstairs to his master bedroom and it was big yet beautiful. He closed the door and began to strip my clothes from me and I was wearing my black lingerie. He glared at me while licking his lips and began to touch me with his hands.

"Did you wore that for me?" he asked me.

"I guess. Why? You liked it?"

"I love it. You are so beautiful, you know that?"

"You really think so?"

"Oh, yes. I'm so glad that you gave me a chance to be with you."

"I bet you are."

He inches closer to me and kisses me again, this time with some tongue. I got on his bed by laying down and he hovered over me as we made out again. While we kiss, I took his shirt off and I could feel his warm body against my skin and it felt so good. He got up to unbuckle his belt and unzip his jeans and he began to take them off as he was showing off his Calvin Klein briefs. I couldn't help but notice his huge bulge poking through and I have never been turned on like that in my life.

He unhooked my bra first and flung it across the room. Then, he grabs my breasts and squeezes them before placing one of them in his mouth to gently suck on it. I closed my eyes to enjoy the moment as his tongue was flicking on my nipple. He did the same thing to another one while he placed his hand on my vagina and started rubbing on it.

"Like that?" he asked me.

I nodded my head to him as he proceeds to kiss my stomach and thighs all over with his soft lips.

"I want you to taste me." I said as he was kissing up and down my thighs.

"You know I will." he said as he smirked before performing oral sex.