Quality Time (Keith Powers Imagine)

Ryan Destiny as herself

Keith Powers as himself

"Babe, hurry up! We're going to be late for the party!" I yelled as Keith was inside our bathroom.

Tonight, Keith and I were going to his best friend's charity event for his job and he invited us a few days prior so we had to show up for him.

"Are you going to get ready for our date?" I asked him.

"Yeah, let me put on something real quick." he said.

"Take your time."

As he was getting ready, I used my curling iron to curl my hair and once I was done, I put on my purple satin dress and nude heels to match. I began to put on light makeup by putting on dark eyeshadow and I painted my lips with dark red lipstick. Next, I sprayed some perfume that Keith gave me for my birthday to smell good and I walked up to my full-length mirror inside my bedroom to see myself in that dress and I look stunning.

Keith, however, stepped out of the bathroom wearing his blue J. Crew suit with a navy blue tie inside and brown shoes.

"Let me help with that." I smiled as I walked up to him.

He gave me a smile as I was helping him with his tie. Once I did that, I put his collar down and gave him his car keys. I grabbed my black sequin clutch and we would walk downstairs to the front door so we could go on our date. My heels were clicking against the marble floor and he opened the door for me so I could step outside. He closed the door behind him and locked it as we went inside his Range Rover. He started the car and we drove off.

When we arrived at this event, the paparazzi were already there, ready to take pictures and ask some questions. He hopped out of the car from his side and went over to my side to open my door and he grabbed my hand as I was carefully stepping out of the car. We started to walk down the red carpet, holding hands, even though the camera flash almost blinded me and I started to get a little irritated because of it but oh well.

"Keith! Ryan! Y'all made it!" his friend said as he walked to us.

We greeted him with a smile as he gave each of us a hug. He snapped his fingers as a server came over with champagne glasses and Keith took two of them as he handed one to me. As he walked away, we went to this empty table and sat down as we watched other people having a good time. It's a good thing that we're alone now so that we could have some quality time together. 😏

He noticed that my dress had a slit on my right leg and he looked at me with a smirk on his face like he was ready to risk it all.

"You didn't tell me that there's a slit on your dress." he said as he was touching my thigh.

I could my hormones buzzing like crazy for the way he was touching me and I had no choice to grab his face and kiss him passionately. He decided to push me away