Pleasure (Trevante Rhodes Imagine)

✨sequel to "Comfort"✨

Trevante Rhodes as himself

Elle Varner as Mya

KeyeraJackson ✨

"Ready for round two?" he asked me, smirking.

"Mm-hmm." I nodded my head.

He picked me up and as soon as he gets up from my bed, he began to penetrate me harder while holding me and I couldn't help but scream and moan loudly.

"OH, TRE!!" I screamed.

"Goddamn, girl!" he yelled.

We were at it for ten minutes and I started to get tired from the love-making but I ended up cumming on his dick again and we stopped as Tre laid on his back, waiting for me to ride him. I got on top of him and started riding him slowly. I pressed my hands against his chest and I leaned over to kiss his lips before went straight to his neck.

"Oh, Mya." he moaned.

"You're so sexy, you know that?"

"Yeah."

"I'm so happy to have you."

"Me too." he said as he bit his bottom lip.

He grabbed my hips as I continue to ride him and he had this lustful look on his face as he waited for me to make my next move.

"Go faster, baby." he said in a low voice.

I nodded to him and went faster and he threw his head back and moaned loudly.

"F-fuck, Mya! Why are you doing this to me, babygirl?!" he shouted.

"Is this what you wanted, baby?"

"Yes, baby! More, more, more!" he begged.

"I'll give you more."

I even sped up and he smacked my ass again as I leaned over to his neck again, just to suck and kiss all over it, leaving some marks.

"Shit...Mya!" he cried out.

Then, I started bouncing on his dick and we went back to kissing each other with much passion. His dick grew a little bigger and I could his veins throbbing inside my walls and he went back to smacking my ass again and again until it was left with a few red handprints from him. After that, we put ourselves in a spooning position and he held one of my legs up while he was slowly stroking me and I was in pure bliss.

Around 1:00 a.m., we were in the shower, making out and as the water was still running, he started to kiss my neck all over and then, he grabbed my breasts to suck on them, one by one before kissing my stomach and once he spread my other "lips" and started flicking his tongue on my clit, I threw my back and moan as he continues to eat me out. He turned off the shower and lifted me from there and he placed me on the counter to continue performing oral on me.

"Oh, Tre. Oh, my God, yes. Mmm, right there. Don't stop." I moaned

He removed his mouth away from my vagina and he pushed two fingers inside me and began to finger me again. A few minutes, I came on them and he pulled them out to see them dripping wet. He gave a seductive look on his face while licking his fingers right in front of me.

"Damn, you taste even better than before."

"You really think so?"

"Uh-huh."

"Now, I wanna taste you as well."

"You wanna taste me too?"

"Yes." I smiled.

I got on my knees to grab his member and I began to perform oral on him as well. I could hear his moans from up there and they sounded sexy as hell. That was literally music to my ears.

"Oh, Mya. Shit, right there." he moaned.

"Mmm." I moaned as I continue.

I grabbed his balls with my other hand and squeezed them as I kept sucking his dick. He placed his hands on my head and I went a little faster as it expanded inside my mouth and his veins popping again. I removed myself from it and went straight to his balls, just to put them inside my mouth to taste that salty taste from them. After that, I went back to his dick and this time, he grabbed my wet hair to push me further, causing me to deepthroat it as I felt the whole thing inside my throat. I tried my best not to choke on it so I moved away from a little and breathe a little. Suddenly, he came and thick, white, semen traveled to the pit of my stomach through my strong throat and I looked up to him with lust in my eyes and I licked my lips to get the remains with my tongue. 

I grabbed my bottle of lavender-scented lotion that I used earlier before he came to my house and I applied some to rub it all over his body. I gave it to him and he did the same thing to me. Now that we were clean and moisturized, we return to my bedroom and I turned on a fan to cool us down. We got on the bed to cuddle with each other and he laid right next to me.

"I had fun with you."

"Me too. This night has been great."

"Are you feeling better now?"

"Why yes, I am. Thank you for doing this to me."

"I haven't seen you in a while. What's going with you lately?"

"Well, in the past, I had dealt with fake friends and guys who did me wrong and it hurts to have people who you think were trustworthy could actually hurt emotionally."

"I'm sorry you have to go through all of that."

"Also, I wanted to apologize to you."

"For what?" he asked me.

"For not giving you a chance to go out with me. I should've done that. I wasn't ready to move on from one relationship to another."

"It's okay, I forgive you. I understand what you been through but at least I'm here for you. I won't leave you. Ever."

"You won't?"

"Nah, girl. You need a man who cares about you. Someone who would treat you like a queen."

"Oh, Tre, thank you so much."

"You're welcome, suga. I love you."

"I love you too." I said as he pulled me closer to him and kissed my forehead.

I giggled as I began to yawn softly and the two of us were finally drifting to sleep. Tonight was amazing and I have never felt happier than before because of him, the new love of my life.