Sugar Daddy (Method Man Imagine) (Part Three)

Having Clifford as my sugar daddy was so amazing because he would shower me with gifts that I didn't even ask him for. He bought me the finest things as always. He would take me places that I'd never been to before such as L.A., Montego Bay, Miami. He even helped me pay my tuition for nursing school. These past few weeks were great and I hope this relationship would last long.

Tonight, I'm going to have dinner (and spend the night 😏) at his house for the first time and I need something to wear for our date. I picked up the phone and called Ivy about my first date with him and I know she wanted to hear about him.

"Girl, I have to tell you something about that man!" I exclaimed.

"Ooh, tell me, tell me! How was the date?"

"Sis, it was wonderful. We had fun and bitch, he looked so fucking good."

"I bet he does. Man looking like a snack."

"A snack? More like a full-course meal!"

"Girl, did y'all fuck yet?"

"No, not yet."

"Sis..."

"What? I'm waiting for the right moment. You know how he is."

"Whatever, girl. You better get that dick tonight, you dig?"

"You're so nasty, Ivy. So, did you even hook up with his friend?"

"Yeah, I went out with this nigga named Raekwon and I gotta say, that nigga got it on!"

"You're kidding?!"

"Nope! Last night, we had dinner, watch a little somethin', somethin' on his tv, and then, he got the draws, bitch!"

"I know that's right!"

"So, what are you going to wear for tonight?"

"I got this jumpsuit that he bought me and it was cute! So fitting too!"

"Send me pics when you're at it."

"I will. Anyway, let me ready."

"Alrighty, have fun." she said as I hung up.

I packed a few things in my overnight bag and then, I put on my black jumpsuit and my strappy heels. I did my makeup and hair and finally, I took a few selfies with my phone and sends them to Ivy. I grabbed my purse to walk downstairs to my door so I could step out. As I hopped inside my car to drive, I started to think about him and all the things that we had done. I pulled up to his penthouse and it was huge. Didn't expect him to live like this. It's pretty fancy for a lawyer. I hopped out and came to the door to ring the doorbell and he opened it as he was standing there, wearing his black shirt and sweatpants that show off his bulge. I tried my best not to stare at it but I bet it's so big and hot.

"Good evening." he grins.

"Good evening, Clifford." I smiled.

"My, don't you look beautiful?"

"Why, thank you." I blushed.

"Come on in. Make yourself at home."

I walked in, taking off my heels and he grabbed my hand and walked me to the dining room. The table was set with plates, glasses, and utensils and I can smell the food being cooked from the kitchen.

"What's for dinner?" I asked him.

"I'm making grilled salmon, cooked string beans, garlic mashed potatoes, and for dessert: strawberry cheesecake.

"Sounds delish. Clifford, where's the restroom?"

"It's upstairs to the left."

"Thank you."