Date Night (Nasir Jones Imagine)

"Nasir! Come on, baby! We're going to be late to the party!" I yelled as I glared at my watch, waiting for him to get ready

"I'm coming, babe!" he said.

While he was inside our bathroom, getting ready, here I was standing in front of a full-length mirror, wearing this navy blue dress that Nasir bought me from the mall with some black pumps that go well with the dress. I finished the look with red lipstick and my hair was curled to perfection. One of his longtime friends invited us to his birthday party which is going to be held at the nightclub. Nasir, however, stepped out of the bathroom, wearing his white Armani suit and a gold Rolex.

"Oh, my, don't you look handsome?" I asked.

"Thank you, baby." he cooed.

"You're welcome." I smiled.

"You look beautiful, hun. As always." he said as he kissed my cheek.

"Why thank you, handsome." I smiled at him.

"We should get going. They're probably waiting on us." he said as he held my hand and walked me to the door.

We exited our house and went to the driveway to hop into my Jeep and we drove off to the party. Once we have arrived, we stepped out of our car, and a bunch of paparazzi was around us taking pictures and asking both of us some questions. We quickly went inside the club, escaping the crowd. As we entered there, a bunch of well-known celebrities and of course, his daughter Destiny was there, even though we met before and we got along very well. One of his closest friends, Anthony Cruz aka AZ (for those who don't know who he was: he was on "Life's A Bitch" from Nas' debut "Illmatic"), came to us, wearing a gold chain and a black t-shirt and some baggy jeans.

"Nas! What's up, my man? Glad you're here!" he said.

"Yo, what's up, kid? Yo, AZ, this here is my lady, Yolanda. Yolanda, this is AZ. We go way back."

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I said, smiling.

"A pleasure to you as well." he said as he grabbed my hand and kiss on it.

"Whoa now. Don't be kissing on my girl, bruh." Nasir said as he held me close to him.

"My bad. Anyway, did you get the bottle?" AZ asked him.

"Got it right here, man." Nasir said as he held a bag that carried a very expensive bottle inside.

"My nigga. Here, let me put it somewhere so no one could steal it." he said as he grabbed it from him.

"Alright. You better be careful. That shit costs too damn much." Nasir chuckled a little.

As he left with the bottle, Nasir and I went to the VIP booth to sit down and chit-chat. While people were over there having a good ass time, he wrapped his arm around me and kissed my cheek.