New Life II (Tyrone Marshall Brown Imagine)

KeyeraJackson

Q and I had been dating for at least six months and our relationship had been doing so well. We went to Disneyland together alongside Maya. We had a blast, had some delicious food, rode some rides even though I don't do roller coasters, but I got used to it. 

Today, he took her to his mother's house so that the two of us would spend our night together as a couple. Earlier that day, while I was at work, I received a text message from him which he told me that he had something special for me tonight. I couldn't help but smile because tonight is going to be so much fun.

Around 8:30 p.m., I clocked out and headed to the store to buy some strawberry-scented lubricant for more pleasure and after that, I went to his place and pulled up to the drive and hopped out of my car, and went to his door to knock on it. The door swung open and Q was standing there in a towel. I completely froze.

"Good evening." he said.

"Good evening, Q. Oh, God, maybe I should've waited for a little bit longer."

"Nonsense. You're alright, Charlene. Just come on in." he chuckled softly.

I stepped in and took my shoes off so my feet could breathe and he walked me to the kitchen to see the table set up with some food and drinks. After he was done setting the table, he pulled a chair out for me to sit on. Once I had been seated, he grabbed a plate to put hot noodles on it first before adding tomato sauce on top and three seasoned meatballs as well. 

He put the plate right in front of me before making himself a plate too. He sat down and we said our prayers first and we began to dig in. The spaghetti that he made was quite delicious and we sipped some of the finest champagne that he bought and it tasted divine. I was wondering what brand did he purchase because this was something straight out of heaven.

"Damn, this is some good ass champagne."

"Yeah, and it was expensive too. Can't believe I spend nearly $2,000 on this bottle."

"$2,000? What brand did you buy anyway?" I asked.

"Dom Perignon."

"Oh, my God! You spend that much money on that?"

"Well, what do you expect? At least it's real and not some bootleg version."

"Oh."

"Baby, I told you. I'm a businessman. I make money. A lot of money."

"I understand. I couldn't afford a drink like that."

"Darling, I would give you anything. You don't have to worry about a thing."

After dinner, we went upstairs to his bedroom and as we walked in, there were rose petals scattered all around and a few candles were being lit. He would dim the lights, turn on some R&B music, and sit down on the bed, waiting for me to come over to him. I giggled softly as I sat down on his bed and he pulled me in his lap and gripped my thigh.

"God, you look so beautiful. I'm going to make you feel so good." he smirked as he rubbed my thigh.

I smiled as I started to grind on his lap, causing him to get aroused down there. He groaned and bit his bottom lip as I got up and stripped in front of him while he glared at me in awe. Once I became nude, he laid me down on my back and he would get on top of me, kissing me passionately as he began to take his clothes as well until he became nude too. Then, he would go straight to my neck to kiss and suck on it, leaving behind marks, and after that, he started kissing my thighs up and down as my arousal started to build up.