Body Language (Big Sean Imagine)

Sean "Big Sean" Anderson as himself

Jhene Aiko as herself

I had been in the studio all day, working on new music but right now, I need to go home to my man, Sean because I miss him so much. I arrived at our house and parked my car in the driveway so I could step out. As I grabbed my keys to unlock the front door and opened it to walk in, I took my heels so my feet could heal and I went upstairs to our bedroom to see Sean sitting on the bed, reading his book.

"Hey, boo. How was work?" he said as he put the book down.

"Ugh, babe, I am so fucking tired. My manager had me working like a dog. It's too much for me." I whined as I sat on the edge of our full-sized bed.

"Aww, baby," he said as he crawled to me to rub my shoulders, "I'm going to make you feel better."

"You will do that for me?" I asked.

"You know it."

"I would love to have a nice, hot bath."

"A bath you say? Let me do that for you." he said as he kissed my temple.

He went to the bathroom to turn on the water and while he was in there, I stripped my clothes off and put on my robe and slippers. Once he was done, he told me to come on in and the tub has rose petals scattered around and there were a few candles being lit as the smell of lavender lingers struck my nostrils and it smells so good. I took my robe off and he looked at my full figure as he let me in first before him.

"This is just what I need." I smiled as I sipped my champagne.

"Good. You deserve it, J." 

We started making out as the warm water swishes around us. Sean went to my neck to give me small marks to remind people that I belong to him.

"Mmm," I moaned softly, "I like it when you do that."

Then, he grabbed some water to wash away the soap from my breasts and began to gently suck them.

"Oooh, babe, that feels so good." 

"It is good to you, baby?" he asked as he continues.

"Mmm, yes, baby. Will you suck them harder please?"

"For sure." he said as he started sucking them harder and biting my nipples as well.

"Ah...Sean!" I cried out.

"Just relax, lil mama." he spoke lowly.

After he was done, he carried me out of the tub and he would place me on the counter as I spread my legs and he got on his knees to perform oral sex on me.

 "Oooh...shit!" I cried out again as his tongue was flicking on my clit.

"Oh. my. God. Yes, baby, yes! Fuck!" I moaned loudly as I grabbed his hair and he was rocking his face from side to side.