Strip Tease (Andre 3000 Imagine)

Andre Benjamin as himself

Chloe Bailey as herself

💞Chloe's POV💞

Here I was laying down on the sofa bed, reading my book and sipping on my warm cup of tea as the rain was pouring outside. While it was still pouring, the front door was open and Andre walked in with his umbrella and he had so many bags that he brought from the grocery store. He would close his wet umbrella and wipe his shoes on the run outside before placing it inside the umbrella stand.

"Welcome back, Dre." I greeted him with a smile as I got up from my seat.

"It's so good to see you, honey." he said as he dropped his stuff down on the kitchen counter and gave me a kiss.

"Got everything that we needed?" I asked him.

"I got what you want."

"Good," I said as I pecked his lips, "Come on, let's make dinner together. I'm hungry."

We began to cook our food which took us an hour and a half. We made vegan meals for the both of us and once we're done, we set the table and Andre grabbed a cold bottle of red wine from the cooler and he poured two glasses: one for me and one for him. I even lit a few candles in the dining room and we finally settled down at the table to eat our food.

"Let's pray over the food," he said as we held hands and bowed our heads, "Lord, we thank You for giving us the opportunity to be joined together and to enjoy this meal that we have created. We asked that You have blessed that hands that have made this meal. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen."

"Amen." I said as I began to eat my food.

We sat in silence for five minutes because of how good the food was. I couldn't help but smile since it was so quiet in here.

"Something's wrong, my love?" he asked me.

"This food is really delicious. You did a great job."

"Thank you. I thought you didn't like it though."

"No, no, this is good."

"I also made dessert as well."

"You did?"

"I sure did. I'll be right back."

He went back to the kitchen to grab the dessert and that dessert was tiramisu, my favorite. He made two plates for us and we began to indulge our slices. After dessert, we cleaned everything up to make sure we didn't leave anything behind. Then, we went to the living room to watch a movie on his big screen. As the movie was rolling, I felt his hand touching my thigh and I looked at him, giving me a smirk on his face. I got closer to him and kissing him with passion. I placed my hand on his cheek as we made out until he broke the kiss and went to my neck to kiss on it.