Comfort (Trevante Rhodes Imagine)

Trevante Rhodes as himselfElle Varner as Mya

Elle Varner as Mya

KeyeraJackson 💜

I walked into this brand new cafe that has been opened a few weeks ago and I went to this counter to see a young girl who was brown-skinned and had her hair in a puff. I need something to get me ready for my 8-hour shift at my job because it's going to be a very long day.

"Welcome to Coffee Brown Cafe! What can I get you, ma'am?" she asked me with a smile on her face.

"I would like a caramel latte and a bagel with cream cheese, please." I told her.

"Okay. Anything else?" she asked me again.

"No, that is all." I smiled at her.

"Alrighty, that'll be $6.30."

"I'll just use my Apple Pay."

"Great choice, ma'am." 

"Let me take care of that, lil mama." a male voice crept behind me.

"Who said that?" i asked as I looked around.

"Me."

I turned around to see Trevante behind me and I went speechless because the last time him and I were in the same space, things didn't end very well. For the past few years, I had dealt with trust issues which means I couldn't trust anyone at this point. Most people that I knew forgot about me and I felt so lonely and worthless. I live alone and I haven't had anyone living with me for the past two years and Trevante tried his best to get with me but it didn't work out.

"Tre. I didn't see you there." I looked at him surprised.

"I hope you don't mind me paying for your stuff."

"No thank you. I can take care of myself." I said as I was ready to pay.

As I used my phone to pay, I grabbed my coffee and a bagel and I walked to the door to exit.

"Have a nice day!" the girl shouted.

"Thank you!" I shouted as I exited.

"That girl needs some love." Tre talked to the girl.

I hopped in my Jeep and drove myself to work. During my shift, his name just popped up and I wanted it to get out of my head. All I wanted to do my work and get this over with. Once I clocked out, I went out to dinner with two of my friends and then, we went to the movies to catch a film. As time flies, I said 'goodbye' to them and headed home to get ready for bed. I took a quick shower and put on my nightgown. After that, I made myself some hot tea with lemon in the kitchen and I went to the living room to read my favorite novel to clear my mind. A few minutes later, the doorbell rang and I put my book down to see who was that at the door. I went to the door and opened it, just to see Trevante standing at the door.

"Trevnate, It's like 11:30 at night. What are you doing here?"

"I came here to see you, babygirl."

"Tre, this isn't the best time. I need to get some sleep."

"But I need to see you right here, right now." he said as he has gotten closer to me.

"Trevante, I-."

Before saying anything else, he cut my sentence off by kissing me and he closed the door with his door and I locked the door so no one could get in. We went upstairs to my bedroom and as we stepped in, he removed my clothes from me and I lifted his black shirt from him. 

He laid me down on my bed and he would move his hand down on my thigh until he slowly pushed his two fingers inside me. I gasped as I felt his fingers inside me and he began to finger me with them.

"Oh...fuck." I moaned as he curled his fingers.

He went a little bit faster and I arched my back as he continues. I gripped his wrist and moved my hips against his face.

"Mya, you're so wet down there." he cooed as I was slowly cumming on them.

He removed them and began to kiss up and down my thighs until he buried his head in between. I gasped as his warm tongue brushed against my clitoris. The way he rocked his head from side to side, creating a new wave of pleasure to my entire body and it felt so amazing. My eyes rolled back and more moans escaped from my mouth.

"Ahh...Tre, that feels so good, baby." I moaned softly.

My body jerked a little and my legs began to shake as I felt some pressure rising inside and a few minutes later, I ended up cumming on his face. He looked up to me with his face being soaked with my juices and he went back to eating me out. My moans increased and I threw my head back on my pillow and my legs were shaking again and I orgasmed on his face again.

"You taste so delicious, girl."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I sure did. Now, I want to make love to you."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

He leaned over to my ear and said, "Get on your hands and knees now." he snarled a little as he removed his pants and boxers.

I did what he told me to and he smacked my ass before pushing himself inside me, causing me to roll my eyes up again. As he began to penetrate me, I gripped the sheets and he smacked my ass again with his big hand.

"Ahh...Baby!" I moaned loudly as he grabbed my hair with his hand.

"I'm going to make me feel so good, suga." he whispered to my ear.

As he continues to make love to me, I gripped the sheets tighter and I was holding back my moans while he kept pounding in and out of me.

"I want to hear you moan." he cooed.

 I opened my mouth to let out some loud moans as he kept my curly hair in his hand and pulled it hard.

"Oh, fu-...shitt!" I cried out.

"Your pussy's so tight, mama." he growled.

The sounds of our skin colliding and our moans were bouncing off the walls. The temperature began to get warm and we started to get hot and sweaty but that doesn't stop us from making love. He turned me around and he slid into me again and began penetrating me at the same pace.

"R-right t-there...don't stop! Don't stop, baby!" I moaned loudly.

The way he was hitting my G-spot causing me to arch my back again and my body began to shake like crazy. He went to my neck to suck on it, giving me marks as I started to scratch his back and arms. I wouldn't mind having Trevante making love to me because it would bring me so many memories and this was something that I won't forget.

"I love you." he whispered to my ear.

"I love you, too." I said as he kissed me passionately.

As we continue to kiss, the pressure began to rise again and I wrapped my legs around him. I really don't want this to end too soon but it was for the best of us.

"Fuck, I have to cum! Tre!!" I screeched.

"Cum for me, suga. I want you to cum on this dick." he whispered.

He gave me a few more strokes until we finally came together. I haven't felt so much better and he made me like a brand new woman. I am no longer feeling insecure. I am no longer feeling uncomfortable. 

"Ready for round two?" he asked me, smirking.

✨part two coming soon✨