Doctor's Appointment (Trevante Rhodes Imagine)

🖤Trevante Rhodes as Dr

🖤Trevante Rhodes as Dr. Rhodes

🤎Mariah🤎

💙Tatiana💙

KeyeraJackson  💛✨

It was a sunny afternoon and the mailman walked to the door to knock on it and Dr. Rhodes opened the door to get his package. As he walked away, Dr. Rhodes placed his brand new box of sex toys on the counter while waiting for his next customer. He purchased it from the Adam and Eve website and once he opened the box, it contained all of the things that he wanted. He loves satisfying women because that was his job and he was absolutely enjoying it. He went to his office to make sure everything was set for his customers. Vibrators and dildos covered his counters. His medium-sized fridge was filled with whipped cream and fresh fruits and his notebook was written with women's signatures which they have to sign before exiting the building.

My friend and I walked inside his building to see him for the first time. Tatiana was brown-skinned with jet black locs and I was dark-skinned with a curly Afro. Both of us were wearing short dresses because the weather was kind of hot. We both sat on a red lounge chair while the music was playing from the speakers, waiting for him to show up. Dr. Rhodes, came to the front wearing glasses and a white coat which shows his badge of verification.

"Good afternoon, ladies." Dr. Rhodes greeted them with a warm smile as he was holding his clipboard, "How could I assist y'all?"

"I'm here for my appointment." I spoke in a soft voice as I stood up from my seat.

"Right this way, babygirl." he smiled as he took my hand and walked me to his room.

"Have fun, sis." the brown-skinned woman smiled as she watched me walked away with him.

We went inside his office and he shut the door behind him. His office room looked almost like a regular doctor's office, except it has sex toys and other sexual contents. I have never visited a room like this before and I hope I won't embarrass him when we were in there. I sat on the doctor's chair and looked at him with curiosity.

"Tell me your name." he said

"Mariah." I said, shyly as I crossed my legs.

"Mariah? Like Mariah Carey?" he asked me.

"Yeah. My mom named me after her because that was her favorite singer."

"Well, can you sing like her then?"

"Not really but I really love her voice."

"That's good. How are you feeling right now?"

"I'm kind of nervous."

"It'll get better, I promise you."

"You will?"

"Oh, yes, I'll make you feel like you're in heaven."