Power (Tyrese Gibson Imagine)

Hello, everyone! This image will be a three-part miniseries featuring actors Tyrese Gibson and Trevante Rhodes and actress Taraji P

Hello, everyone! This image will be a three-part miniseries featuring actors Tyrese Gibson and Trevante Rhodes and actress Taraji P. Henson.

Tyrese Gibson as Richard "Onyx" Stone

Trevante Rhodes as Jeremiah "Steel" Hall 

Taraji P. Henson as Latoya "Cookie" Smith

KeyeraJackson ❤️

Onyx's POV

I stood on the balcony, glaring at the city of my mansion which I bought for 1.1 million dollars and everything was good for me. I have two things that nobody could take: money and power. I make a lot of money selling drugs since the beginning of time and nothing bad happened to me then. My phone started buzzing and I pulled it out of my pocket to see my boss, Steel's name on the screen. I accepted the call and his voice had that serious tone in it.

"Onyx. Did you get the money that I asked for?" he asked.

"Yeah, I got it, sir. It's in the safe."

"Good. 'Cause I'm going to need you to swing by my house and give it to me. Don't be out there, spending my shit and if I find out that you did, I'll send my posse to your crib to chop your dick off."

"Alright, I'm coming over right now."

I hung up and took his 30k out of the safe and put it inside a white envelope. I grabbed my keys to my black Bently and drove off to Steel's house. As I arrived there, I hopped out to knock on the door three times. The door swung open and one of Steel's homebody, Nico let me in. I walked in and the whole house smells like weed and Newports. I walked upstairs to Steel's office and as I entered there, there were dozens of packages of pure cocaine and marijuana all over and Steel's desk was right in front of me.

"Have a seat, Onyx." he said.

 I sat down and he gave an unreadable expression on his face and we were talking about business and how we will continue to grow for the next couple of years. I gave him the envelope with his money in it and he gave me 50k as well. After I left the house, I drove myself to the grocery stores to grab a few things for my house and as I was walking around with a cart that contains random shit that I found, I spotted a beautiful lady who was caramel-skinned, has short hair (obviously a bob), a nice body, and she was kind of tall but not like Megan Thee Stallion tall. She was in the fruit section, holding an apple in her hand and I slowly approached her to greet her. As she put the apple inside the basket, she looked at me and she gave me a look on her like she doesn't know me.

"Hey, girl."

"Are you talking to me?" she asked me.

"Yes, I'm talking to you."

"Oh, I didn't know that you were talking to me."

"I couldn't help to say that you're very pretty."

"Thank you, sir."

"What's your name?"

"Latoya."

"That's a pretty name."

"Thank you but you can call me Cookie."

"Who gave you that nickname though?"

"All my friends called me that because I'm a big cookie fan. I love to eat them."

"Oh, really? I don't know about you but you look good enough to eat. Me and you would be like a chocolate chip cookie. You'll be the cookie and I'll be the chocolate chips."

"Ha! You're so funny. I'm flattered at all but I'm dating someone." 

"So you have a boyfriend?"

"Yes, I do have a boyfriend."

"Oh, okay. Well, what's his name?"

"Why are you asking me about his name? That's none of your business."

"Hey now, I'm just asking. No need to snap on me."

"I'm sorry. It's just that I had a long day at work and I need to get some things to relax."

"Like what? That apple?"

"No, that's for breakfast tomorrow. I'm actually getting green tea and honey."

"Sounds delicious. So, what do you do for a living?"

"I'm a business magnate."

"Oh, you don't say? I am a businessman as well."

"Really? Do you have your own company?"

"Uh-huh."

"What's the name of it?"

"It's private so I don't feel like telling everyone that."

"Hmm. Listen, here's my information card. In case you need to buy something."

"Sounds good to me."

"Alright, take care now."

"Take care."

After our conversation, I went back home to settle down and I went to my office to search her up. Once I typed in her phone number online, there was a website popped up and she was on there. A businesswoman. That's what I am missing. A woman who would be a match for me. She's so perfect. I would love to see her again but it's too bad that she's taken and I would do anything to have her all to myself.