Run Tha Streetz (Tupac Imagine)

🎶You can run tha streets with your thugs,

I'll be waiting for you

Until you get through

I'll be waiting🎶

1996

"Ayo, Pac! Where are you, boo?" I called his name as I was walking downstairs looking for him.

It was 9:30 p.m. here in Oakland, California and I was going to chill with Tupac at his house for a week. Pac and I met at his homie's birthday party when I moved to Oakland from my birthplace Brooklyn, New York. We even flew to New York and he introduced me to his family and they treated me like I was apart of the family. After that, I introduced him to mine but they were approved of him and wanted me to stay away from him because they think he's trouble but I disagree. He was the best man that I ever had. I don't care what he did in the past, he has enough time to spend quality time with me all the time.

"Pac!" I called his name again.

"What?!" he shouted.

I spotted him, laying on the couch, smoking his blunt inside our living room. He went to the recording studio last night, wrapping up his upcoming album "All Eyez On Me" which will be released next week. Pac has been locked a couple of months ago for a crime that he didn't commit. He got out around October of last year and I was so happy that he didn't have to spend a couple of years in there because going to prison was bad and you'd lose your freedom over there but other than that, I was so pleased to have him home.

"Babe?" I asked him

"What's up, girl?" he asked as he sat up.

"Had a long night?" I said as I sat next down to him, rubbing his broad shoulders.

"Yep. Girl, I'm telling you. Suge got me working hard, you know?"

"I understand. But you need to be careful though."

"Why?"

"Ever since you went to jail, I felt so lonely and my family wanted me to get rid of you but I told them 'no, I don't want to get rid of Pac' and they would cut me off if I stay with you."

"Girl, fuck them. If they don't want us to be happy, then that's their fault." he said as he took a smoke, "Let me ask you this. You're not fucking one of my homeboys while I was in there, are you?"

"No, why would I? I ain't fucking nobody else but you, babe."

"You sure?"

"Yes, I'm sure. Have you mess around with a few girls right before you get locked up?"

"Hell naw, girl! Why the fuck would I do that to you?" he asked with his eyebrows furrowed down.

"'Cause I was asking. I mean you got hoes screaming whenever they see you in public especially onstage. They've been throwing panties and shit plus you've been flirting with them right in my face."