Meeting In Our Bedroom (Trevante Rhodes Imagine)

🎶There's a meeting in my bedroom,So girl please don't be late🎶

So girl please don't be late🎶

My shift at my job had ended and I was so glad that the day was finally over. As I clocked out and headed to the parking lot to hop inside my Honda to drove off, I was on my way to see my man, Trevante at our home because he had something planned for me once I get there. He texted me during my lunch break that he had a surprise for me once I come back from work and I couldn't wait to see it.

I pulled up to the driveway of our house that we shared and stepped out of my car and locked the doors. I grabbed my keys out of my Micheal Kors purse and unlocked the front door. As I entered the house and locked the door, it was dark and I looked down to see rose petals scattered on the floor and of course, there were some on the stairs. I walked upstairs and as the trail of rose petals lead me to our bedroom, I opened the door to see Trevante laying on our bed, shirtless while wearing his black Savage x Fenty boxer briefs and he held a rose in his hand. There were a few candles being lit and the scent of spearmint lingered in the air and I could smell it from there. Smell so good.

"Welcome home, baby."

"Tre. You...you did all this?" I asked him.

"Mm-hmm and I wanted to surprise you."

"Oh, Tre, I'm so glad that you did this for me. I miss you."

"I miss you too, suga." he said as he got up and walked to me to kiss me.

I wrapped my arms around him as we kissed passionately. He began to pull my dress down and I took my heels off so that my feet could get comfortable. My red lingerie was on full display and he looked at me while licking his lips.

"Damn, girl, you wore that for me?" he asked while licking his lips.

"Why, yes, I did and it's all yours." I said as I turned around a little.

He smirked as I got on my knees to grab his dick out of his briefs and began deepthroating it. I ended up making slurping sounds as he grabbed my hair with his hand.

"Shit, that's it. You better deepthroat that motherfucker." he growled.

I started playing with his balls and pulled them a little without hurting them. I went faster and faster until he was ready to cum. Suddenly, he ended up cumming inside my mouth and his sperm traveled through my throat all the way to my stomach. I licked my lips to get that taste that came from him and I started kissing on his navel to his abs to his muscular chest until I reached his lips to kiss them.

He picked me up and threw me on the bed and he got on top to kiss me again, this time, he added tongue to it.

"Mmmm." we moaned in unison.

He began to kiss and lick all over my neck and his tongue was brushing against the skin of it. Then, he removed my bra and flung it across the room. He grabbed my breasts and began sucking them, one at a time. As his tongue was flicking on my nipples, one by one, I placed my hand on the back of his head to enjoy the moment until he stopped and removed my panties and flung them as well. He went towards my thighs by giving them butterfly kisses and I bit my bottom lip while waiting for his next move.

"I want you to taste me, Tre." I said.

"You know I will." he smirked as he started eating me out.

I placed my hands on his head as he was tasting me. He used the same tongue to swirl it around my "lips" and then, he crashed his lips against my "pearl" to suck on it.

"Tre!" I moaned loudly as I arched my back.

As he kept going, my body jerked a little and my eyes rolled back while he was tasting it like it was his last meal. Then, he slowly pushed two of his fingers inside me and started pumping them in and out of me at a slow pace.

"Mmm...go faster." I moaned softly.

"You want me to go faster?"

"Yes, baby." I begged.

His fingers sped up and I could feel them inside me. I tried my best not to scream as the pressure began to develop inside me.

"Oh....Tre." I moaned his name as the pressure was getting stronger.

He went back to eating me out while he was still fingering me.

"Oh, fuck, Trevante...I'm about to cum! Baby!" I yelled as I squirted on his face and fingers.

I was catching my breath as I watched him licked his fingers while his face was soaked with my juices. My reflexes kicked in as he was entering me and I latched onto him. I felt relaxed as he pressed his forehead against mine. He started to penetrate me slowly and I arched my back again. He looked at me like I was a fine piece of art. Our hands intertwined and his body heat radiated on me which caused me to get aroused even more. He bit his bottom lip as he sped up a little bit. I laid my head back on the pillow as he decided to suck on my breasts again.

"Mmmm." I moaned softly.

He smirked as he kept going and I squeezed his hand gently and put my other hand on his head. He stopped and laid his hand on my cheek as he went faster. I started scratching his back with my nails.

"Fuck." he growled lowly as he went faster.

My back was arched even higher and I started to lose control of my body as we made love. My legs started shaking like crazy as he went deeper and harder than before.

"Oh...f-fuck, baby!" I cried out.

He began to pound me like he was mad at me and I threw my head back on my pillow and my eyes rolled up again as I grabbed the sheets. As he kept pounding in and out of me, I ended up screaming and moaning because it felt so damn good and he wrapped his hand around my neck by squeezing it, making me choke a little.

"You like it when I'm fucking you like this?"

"Mm-hmm!"

"Mm-hmm, what? You better answer me, hoe." he growled as he squeezed it harder.

"Ugh...yes, baby! Shit!"

"I love you, Tiana."

"I love you too, baby. Fuck...don't stop."

He let go of my neck and went to it by sucking on it, leaving behind hickies. I went back to scratching his back as he kept pounding me harder and harder.

"FUCK, I'M ABOUT TO CUM!! TRE!!!" I screamed.

I wrapped my legs around his waist as he went even faster than before. He gave a few more strokes until we finally came together.

"Goddamn, girl. That was good." he said as he laid down.

"It sure was. Oh, babe, we haven't done that in a while." I said as I cuddled with him.

"What do you mean? We do this all the time."

"Well, I mean, since we both have busy schedules, we didn't get the chance to make love, you know?"

"I get what you're saying, hon but it would be better if you could, you know? Work from home."

"Work from home?" I asked him.

"Yeah. Would you?"

"Hmmm. You know what? I'll think about it." I told him.

"Okay. Would you mind blow out the candles so they won't burn our house down?"

"With pleasure." I smiled.

I got up to blow them out and after that, I crawled back on the bed with him and laid my head on his chest as he stroked my hair and kissed my forehead until we finally sleep for the rest of the night.