Wet Dream (Trevante Rhodes Imagine)

✨sequel to "Make Me Feel Good"✨

KeyeraJackson 

He stood behind me and then, he got on his knees to swirl his tongue on both of my cheeks before performing anal sex on me. My eyes rolled back as I felt his tongue was licking against my second hole. After that, he got up and slapped his dick against my wet folds. He would slide himself inside me slowly and I gasped as I felt his dick halfway. 

"Does it hurt?" he asked me.

"No. It feels good though."

"God, you're so wet, you know that?"

"Am I really?" I asked me.

"Oh, yes. I can't wait to tear that ass up, suga." he leaned over to whisper to my ear.

I gripped the seat cushions as he picked the pace and I could hear our skins colliding within each other and our moans created a "melody" inside my living room. The temperature became warm and our bodies ended up sweating but that doesn't stop us from making love for the first time.

"Oh, fuck...Trevante! Shitt, baby!!" I moaned loudly as he kept going.

His large hands grabbed my ass and smacked it hard again and again. Then, he would wrap one of his hands around my hair and pulled it hard while he was still pounding me. I was ready to tap out but he had other plans instead. He slid out of me and I turned around to see why he stopped.

"Why did you stop?" I asked him

"I want to do something else to you. Where's your bedroom?"

"Upstairs."

"Perfect. Now, let's go so we can finish this thing." he smirked.

I got up and he took my hand and walked me upstairs to my bedroom. We started to kiss each other again and couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. He gently pushed me on the bed and he got on top of me, just to slid himself inside me again. He began to go slower and I arched my back for the pleasure that I was getting. Then, he sped up and I scratched his back with my nails. My legs wrapped around him and I kept them a little tight.

"Ooh, shit! Don't stop! Don't stop!" I yelled.

"You like that, big mama? You like it when I'm fucking like this?"

"Mm-hmm!"

"Damn, you're so fucking tight, girl!" he growled.

"Shit! Fuck me! Fuck me hard!"

"What's my name?"

"Tre..."

"No, what's MY name?"

"Trevante!"

"No, that's not it. I want you to say it loud. Say it now."

"TREVANTE!!" I screamed his name.

"That's it. You better scream my motherfucking mane."

"TRE! OOOOH, FUCK...I'M CUMMING!" I screamed.

"Cum for me, suga. I want these sheets soaking wet."

He allowed me to cum all over his dick and as he pulled out to see it dripping wet, I got up and performing oral on him again. The slurping sounds that I have created have filled the air and his grunts entered my ears and they sounded so sexy. I looked up to him and he looked down at me, biting his bottom lip while looking sexy as hell.

"Fuck, I'm about cum. I wanna nut in that pretty mouth of yours." he snarled as he was ready to bust.

A few seconds later, he actually came inside my mouth and I swallowed his creamy sperm before started kissing on his abs and belly button as I reached up to his lips just to kiss them. After that, we put ourselves in a spooning position and he made sweet, sweet love to me during the position. He would whisper sweet nothings to my ear as he held my leg up and gave me long strokes. 

We ended making love in different positions and he had me screaming and moaning all night. We have been doing this for the past two hours until we became very tired so we decided to end this by having orgasms together. Once we were done, we cuddled with each other in bed and I have never been satisfied in my life. 

💭End of Olivia's dream💭

I woke up moaning and my eyes were opened as I felt something moist so I checked my sheets underneath to see a huge wet spot between my thighs. I couldn't believe that I had a wet dream about him and yet, we never had sex at all. Will that happen to me in real life if he and I meet up next time? Does he have feelings for me? I went back to sleep, trying not to worry about that dream that I had earlier.

The next morning, I woke up from the sound of my alarm from my phone, I turned around to turn it off and I stretch my arms before checking my phone for messages. I received one from Trevante and as I opened it, the message said:

Good morning, beautiful. I had a great time with you last night. I was wondering if you wanted to go out with me tonight unless you have other plans then, that's alright with you. Hopefully, I can see you again ❤️

I put my phone down and I couldn't help but smile because he actually sends me a message respectfully and that's what I like from man. a man who knows to be respectful and caring towards women instead of being rude. I wonder if he wants to get intimate with me one day when the time is right and it would be like my dream even though I haven't had sex in a while. Last night was amazing and I wanted to spend time with him more, getting to know about him.

❤️Part Two❤️