Anytime, Anyplace (Kofi Siriboe Imagine)

🎶In the thunder and rain

You stare into my eyes

I can feel your hand

Movin' up my thigh🎶

The night was dark and it was pouring rain, I was sitting at my comfy chair in the living room, sipping on my red wine while R&B music was playing softly in the background. I came back from work two hours ago and I need to wind down for a little bit before I could visit Kofi at his house tonight. My phone rang and I put the glass down on the table and seeing Kofi's name on the screen made me smile. I picked it up to accept the call from him.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey, baby, how are you doing? How was work?"

"Long. These people were working on my goddamn nerves. Ugh, I was this close to cussing them out but I don't want to get terminated." I sighed.

"Aww, you poor thing. At least you're done for the day plus I miss you so much."

"I miss you too, baby."

"How much do you miss me?"

"This much."

"Why would you come over so I can see that pretty face of yours?"

"Alright, give me like thirty to forty minutes."

I hung up and headed to my bathroom to take a hot shower and once I was done, I stepped out and wrapped my white towel around me and I applied some shea butter onto my body. I sprayed some perfume on me so that I would smell good for him and then, I put on my black lingerie set from Savage x Fenty which I bought a week ago. I did my hair by drying it off with another towel since it was wet in the shower. I used my blow dryer to dry my hair so it won't look messy and I applied moisturizer all over it and finally, I put it in a bun.

I put on my smudge-proof red lipstick on my lips and a pair of black thigh high-heeled boots before heading out the door. I hopped in my car and drove off, hoping I wouldn't get myself in a bad accident. I wore my trench coat underneath my lingerie as the windshields were wiping away the rain so I could see better while driving. I arrived at the front of the apartment complex and I grabbed my umbrella to prevent myself from getting wet. I stepped inside the lobby and went straight to the elevator. I pushed the button that would take me five stories up and once it reached the fifth story, I stepped out and there weren't a lot of people in there and I was relieved that no one saw me in lingerie. I arrived at the door of his apartment and I knocked three times before the door was open and he was standing by the door, licking his lips. 

"You're just right in time." he said.

"I told you I could be here." I smiled at him.

He let me in and my heels clicked against the marbled floor until I reached the carpet. He bit his bottom lip at the sight of me. He noticed that I looked good in that coat and he wanted to see what was underneath it. He closed the door and locked it so no one could walk in and he walked to his desk. I went over to straddle him and he took my coat off by letting it fall to my feet. I wrapped my hand softly around his neck, locking my lips on it. He moaned softly as he was rubbing my bare skin. He pressed his lips against mine, kissing me passionately and he put me on his desk as he was ready to make love to me on his desk.