Dinner Date (Curtis Jackson Imagine)

sequel to "One Night Stand"

💰Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson as Kanan💰

To: KeyeraJackson

It was a Saturday night and I was getting ready to have dinner at this restaurant with Kanan. He wanted to see me since we hooked up at his house one time. We didn't get a chance to go out due to my heavy schedule but since I have three days off, we had enough time to go out on a date. There I was, standing in my mirror inside my bedroom, wearing my long black satin dress along with my red bottoms. I applied my lips with red lipstick that matched the color on my nails and my hair was straightened. I grabbed my clutch that matches my dress and my heels created a soothing rhythm as I walked downstairs to the front door.

Click.

Click.

Click.

Click.

I checked my phone to find any text messages from him but there weren't any recent ones and I put it down on the counter so that he'll send me a message later on. I went to the kitchen to grab something to drink with my medicine because for the past couple of days, I felt nauseous and tired because I have never been felt like this before and I started to question myself: what if I'm pregnant? What would Kanan do if I told him I'm having his baby? Would he stick around during my pregnancy or would he leave me and my unborn baby behind?

Suddenly, my phone buzzed and I picked it to see a text message from him.

Kanan: Hey boo

Me: Hey baby 😍

Kanan: You all dressed up?

Me: Yes, Kanan. I'm ready to go. 😊

Kanan: Alright, there should be a limo out there for you.

Me: Wait. I thought you were picking me up from my house. 😕

Kanan: There was a drive-by downtown and my car got hit by some bullets.

Me: Oh my God! Were you alright over there? I'm glad you didn't get hurt.

Kanan: Yeah, I'm alright. It's a good thing that I didn't get hurt out there plus I'm at the restaurant, waiting for you.

Me: That's fine. Just stay there when I get there, okay?

Kanan: Aight. See u when you get there

Me: Alright, bye, baby 😘

Kanan: Bye ❤️

I heard something pulling up at the front of my apartment and I opened the door to see a black limo outside. I closed the door and locked it to make sure no one could come in. The driver stepped out and walked over to the other side.

"Are you Ms. Jones?" he asked politely.

"Yes." I responded with a smile.

"You could hop on in, ma'am." he said as he opened the door for me.

I stepped in and he closed it for me and he went back to his driver's seat and drove off to the restaurant. It took us seven minutes and I thought to myself: I hope he doesn't make a fool of himself over there.