Summer Rain (Michael B. Jordan Imagine)

It was a rainy July night and I was laying on the couch, waiting on Michael to swing by

It was a rainy July night and I was laying on the couch, waiting on Michael to swing by. I was wearing my white robe with my black lingerie underneath. I was glad that it was raining because I have the chance to spend some quality time with him. All of a sudden, the doorbell rang and I sat up and walked up to the door to open it, just to see Michael wearing his raincoat.

"Looks like someone showed up." I said with a smile as he stood there, checking me out.

"You think I would show up late to your place?"

"Obviously yeah." I laughed a little.

"But at least I arrived on time, right? Plus you look mighty delicious. So scrumptious." he smirked while licking his lips.

"You could have all of this later on tonight but first, make yourself at home." I said.

"Alright, bet."

He removed his coat and hanged it outside so it could dry off and he took off his shoes so they won't mess up my carpet floor. He stepped inside and wrapped his arms around my waist and kiss me.

"Got anything for me to eat?" he asked me.

"I made some spaghetti with some side salad and breadsticks. And for dessert, I made some yummy cheesecake with strawberries on top."

"Sounds good to me." he said as he walked inside my kitchen.

"Come and have a seat. I'll make you a plate." I said as I stroked his chin and walked to the kitchen.

I grabbed two plates and some utensils and set them on the table. Then, I grabbed two wine glasses from the cabinet and a bottle of Chardonnay from the refrigerator. I poured some wine into both glasses and made our plates. Once we sat down, we started praying first then we began to eat our meals and talking to each other.

"Michael?" I asked him.

"What's up?" he said, looking at me while eating his food.

"Do we think we should be, you know, more than just friends?" I asked as I sipped my wine.

"You mean like we should get together like boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Uh-huh."

"Is this something you'd like?" he asked as he sipped his wine as well.

"Michael, I'm serious. I feel like I wanted to take this whole thing to another level." I said as I was eating my salad.

"Sierra, are you sure about that?"

"Yes, I'm sure."

"If that what you want, then, we could do that."

"That's all I wanted to hear." I smiled.

After eating dinner, I grabbed another two plates for our dessert and we began to dig in as well. Once we were done, we went to the living room and I placed my feet on his lap. He grabbed them and started rubbing them gently. The way he was rubbing my feet felt so damn good. My eyes rolled back and I let out a soft moan while he kept going.

"Sierra?" he asked me.

"Yes?"

"Can I spend the night with you?" he asked me.

"Of course. You could stay here as long as you like." I smiled at him.

"Thank you. I appreciate that." he said.

"And also..."

"What?"

I climbed on his lap and started kissing him. I began to remove his shirt while he was taking off my robe. Once he became shirtless, he lifted me and carried me to my bedroom. As he gently laid me down on my bed and closed the door, he took his pants off and climbed on top of me. Then, he removed my lingerie until I became naked. His body heat radiated on me and I started to get aroused. I want him so bad. So very bad. Moments later, we ended up making love for the first time and I didn't want this to end too soon.

"Oh, Michael." I moaned as he was penetrating me.

"Damn, baby, you're so tight. Shit." he growled in my ear.

I wrapped my legs around him as we were still making sweet love. Our hands intertwined and my back was arched as I ended up saying something that he needed to hear.

"Mmmm, I love you, Michael...don't stop." I moaned softly.

"I love you, too, baby." he whispered in my ear as he started kissing me.

As we were kissing passionately, he started to go faster and I scratched his back aggressively with my manicured nails while he was picking up the pace. He went to my neck by sucking all over it, leaving marks on it. Suddenly, I felt some pressure inside me and my body started to shake like crazy.

"I'm close, Michael!! I couldn't hold it in!" I cried out.

"Let it go, babygirl." he purred in my ear.

And just like that, we orgasmed together and I was laying on my back, trying to catch my breath. I couldn't believe that we said "I love you" to each other during our love-making and I have never been happier than before. The way he was so gentle and sensual to my body and not being too rough. That was something that I carved. Something that I needed all over again and again.

"That was incredible." he whispered as he was catching his breath.

"It sure was." I said as I laid my head on his chest.

"Thank you for dinner, by the way." he smiled at me.

"You're welcome. I love you, Michael." I smiled back at him.

"I love you, too, Sierra." he said as he kissed my forehead.

He started stroking my long hair with his fingers as we listen to the rain continuously pouring down outside my apartment. He wrapped his arms around me and I began to feel sleepy until we went to sleep.