After Work (Trevante Rhodes Imagine)

KeyeraJackson ❤️

KeyeraJackson ❤️

"Good morning, Mr. Rhodes. Looks like you're going to have a very busy schedule today. You have a meeting at 10:00 a.m. with the company. Then, you will have lunch with Mr. Morris at 1:00 p.m., and after that, you have another meeting with Ms. Maxwell at 3:00 p.m. and finally, the rest of the day is yours, sir." I said as I handed him his schedule.

"Thank you so much, Courtney." he said, smiling.

"You are certainly welcome. Let me know if you need anything from me." I told him.

"I will."

I started to walk to the door to take my thirty-minute lunch break at the break room and he stopped me by saying something that I didn't hear at first.

"Courtney." he called my name.

"Yes?" I asked as I turned around.

"You look lovely in that dress. Love the color on you."

He noticed that I was wearing my long purple dress and his eyes were slowly traveling up and down my physique. I couldn't help but blush due to the compliment that he has given me.

"Thank you, sir." I said, smiling.

"You're welcome. You could go on your break now."

I blushed again as I went to the break room. As I grabbed my lunch (basically leftover spaghetti, some salad, and two breadsticks from Olive Garden) from the refrigerator and put each one in the microwave to heat them up, I heard a few whispers about me from two other women.

"Look at this hoe think she'll get with Trevante. She's too awkward for a man like him." the woman spoke to her friend.

"Lucelle, leave her alone. She ain't bothering nobody." her friend said.

"For your information, ma'am, just because I'm his assistant doesn't mean I'm a hoe so you need to mind your own business."

"Oh, really? Then, why were you flirting with Mr. Rhodes the other day?" she asked me.

"Girl, you don't know me like that." I said to her.

"You think you're so special just because Trevante hired your simple ass to be his assistant. Girl, he doesn't want you. Never did and never will."

"How would you feel if he actually wants me?"

"Why would he?"

"Because he wanted to, bitch." I told her.

"Bitch? Who are you calling me a bitch?!" she yelled as she got up from her seat

"You bitch!" I told her as I took my earrings off.

As we were about to fight, my co-worker, Jasmine stepped in to see what was happening. Not only she's my co-worker but she is also my best friend. We always have each other backs and nothing could ever break our friendship apart.