Gettin' Late (Trevante Rhodes Imagine)

KeyeraJackson ❤️✨

KeyeraJackson ❤️✨

It was around midnight and Trevante and I was watching "Love Jones" for our movie night. It was one of my favorite movies of all time and I remember being a teenager, having a huge crush on Larenz Tate with his fine ass. I couldn't stop thinking about him even though he's married with kids in real life but I don't give a damn. As the movie was still rolling, I felt his hand on my thigh, rubbing on it and I tried my best not to get turned on, even though that's one of those things that really turns me on. 

"Hey." he spoke softly.

I turned around to look at him and said, "Hey."

He gave me a look on his face and I knew something was up. We have been dating for two years and I wanted to take things slowly but turns out that he's addicted to sex and he couldn't help himself whenever we're doing it from time to time.

"I was wondering if you wanna do something else after this." he spoke softly.

"Like what?" I asked.

"You know? Our little routine."

"Oh, that routine. Man, we haven't done that in a while." 

"So, are you down?"

"I'm down." I said as he leaned towards me to kiss me.

Less than two hours later, the movie had ended and we started to make out as we couldn't keep our hands to ourselves. He picked me up and carried me to our bedroom. He threw me on our king-sized bed, took his clothes off, hovered over me, and removed my tank top. My breasts bounced a little as he flung it across the bedroom.

He laid me on the couch, removes my shorts and panties, and threw them on the ground. Then, he held my legs up and spread them apart so that he could perform oral sex on me. As he began to devour my wet core, I placed my hands on his head and crossed my legs around his neck. The rain started to pour and the thunder rumbled as Tre continues to taste me like he was licking juicy peach slices, topped with fresh whipped cream. I ended up reaching my climax and I was catching my breath because he had made me tap out a little bit. 

I kept my legs open and he slid himself inside me and started making love to me slowly.  His length began to grow slowly inside me as we were kissing passionately while giving each other skin-to-skin contact. 

"I love you so much." he whispered.

"Mmm, I love you too, Tre."

As he was picking up the pace, my head threw back on the pillow and my eyes rolled back. I started to scratch his smooth, muscular back and I wanted him to cum inside me badly.

"Mmm...don't stop, babe."

"Shit, ma. This feels so damn good."

He went faster and I wrapped my legs around him to hold on. Our bed began to rock against the wall and I went crazy as hell.

"Ahh...baby! Don't stop! Right...t-there!" I begged.

"You like getting fucked like this?"

"Shit...yes! Harder!" I moaned loudly.

While his length kept hitting my spot, I arched my back even further and I immediately scratched his back like crazy. He held me tighter as he started to get rough on me by penetrating me hard.

"Fuck...Tre!" I cried out.

"You gonna cum on this dick?" he asked.

"Y-yes, baby!"

"Say 'thank you, daddy."

"Thank you, daddy! Thank you!" I yelled.

"Now, cum for me."

And just like that, I ended up cumming on his dick while he was letting a moan as he slowly ejaculated inside me. He pulled his length out and I looked down to see that creamy goodness pouring out of me. He went to the bathroom to grab a small rag to clean up the mess. After that, he took me to the bathroom to shower for five minutes. Once we were done, he grabbed some lotion to apply all over my body first before doing the same thing to him. I grabbed a big towel to cover that wet spot and we got on the bed to have a small talk before falling asleep. I had a great time with him and I want that moment again.