My Boss (Lakeith Stanfield imagine)

I woke up late for work for the second time and I hope my boss won't fire me

I woke up late for work for the second time and I hope my boss won't fire me. As I got up to take a quick shower and put on my clothes, and once I was done spending seven minutes of getting ready, I grabbed something to eat, headed out the door, go straight to my Jeep, and drove off.

I finally made it to work and I quickly walked inside the building to go straight to the elevator and as soon as the elevator reached my department, I quietly walked to my desk to get things started. By the time I logged in to my computer, I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see my co-worker and best friend, Ivy standing behind me.

"He wants to see you, Camille." she said.

"Alright, I'm coming." I sighed.

I sat up from my chair and walked to his office and I knocked on his door, waiting on his response.

"It's open." he said.

I opened the door and closed it behind me. I sat on the chair that was right in front of him and he had this serious look on his face because he knew I might be in trouble.

"You're late again, Ms. Jones."

"Oh, shit!" I thought to myself. I feel like this is going to be the last time working here.

"Sir, please forgive me. I overslept and I didn't set the alarm and-"

"Ah, stop right here. Since you want to come in there tardy, I'm going to punish you for that." he said as he cut me off.

He went to a room in the back of his office and came back with a leather belt. I looked at him like he was insane, but at the same time, I was wondering what he was going to do with it. He set it on his desk, locked his door so no one could come in and he smirked at me and walked behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"I'm going to teach you a real good lesson for all this." he whispered to my ear.

I got chills as I felt his lips on my neck. I moved my neck to give him more room.

"Mmm." I moaned softly as I held the back of his head closer.

He turned me around and started kissing me. Then, he lifts me up and placed me on his desk even though there were some files around sitting but he doesn't mind. He began to remove my clothes from me and I returned the favor to him until we became nude together. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me again, this time with more passion. I got wet down there because I didn't expect him to kiss me like that plus I started to get aroused because I wanted more of him. Then, he spread my legs open to take a look at my moist vagina and he rubbed on it with his big hand just to see how wet it was.

"Well, would you look at that? It's so nice and wet." he said as he got on his knees and went down on me.

I threw my head and moan as he was eating me out. I wrapped my legs around his head while his tongue was swirling around my other "lips". This was the first time that I receive any oral from him and it felt so good.