Sex Me (Method Man Imagine)

"Meth, baby, are you done yet?" I asked him

"Almost done, lil mama."

"You just said that five minutes ago." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Have some patience, babydoll. Daddy needs some time to get freshen up."

Ecstacy's POV

While he was in the bathroom, I put my jet black hair into two pigtails so they would look good and neat and I was wearing this sexy red dress with a set of lingerie underneath that matched the dress. I applied some plum lipstick and some mascara to my full-lengthed lashes for volume. Meth and I are going to this strip club downtown and it's going to be so much fun. I worked there a few weeks ago and we met when he and his homies swung by and I was the first one to come on stage, stripping for them. We ended up having sex for the first time at his crib afterward while his gang hooked up with other girls inside the club.

"Ready to go?" he asked me.

"Yes, baby." I smiled at him.

I grabbed my duffle bag and my clutch as I could hear my black stilettos clicked against the marble floor as we were heading to the door to exit his house. We got in his black Jeep with bulletproof windows and drove off as we were listening to some music. As the radio plays some songs from a variety of my favorite artists like Mary J. Blige, SWV, Wu-Tang, Nas, and others, I placed my hand on his thigh and rubbing on it, trying to tease him. He looked at me while driving and biting his bottom lip and placed his big hand on my thigh as well. As we arrived at the club, I could hear the music muffled inside and I was getting so excited. Once we stepped out of his car and entered the club, the lights were flashing and I almost went blind because of it. Strippers swung around the poles, showing off their sexy moves. Guys threw their money on them while the music was playing through the speakers.

*"Freek'n You" by Jodeci starts playing*

🎶Every time I close my eyes,
I wake up feeling so horny
I can't get you outta my mind
Sexin' you be all I see
I would give anything
Just to make you understand me
I don't give a damn about nothin' else
Freek'n you is all I need🎶

"Ooh, that's my song!" I exclaimed as I started grooving.

"Oh, that's your shit, huh?" he asked me.

"Hell yeah! Love me some Jodeci!" I said.

We went to the bar to order some drinks and we talked with each other for a little while. Meth ordered some Henny while I ordered a martini. After a few sips, I told Meth that I was going to strip for him and he looked at me with a look of lust on his face and licked his lips. I went to the dressing room to get ready so I took off my dress, revealing my lingerie. I put on some perfume so I could smell good for him and a few others. I chatted with a few strippers before walking out of the dressing room.