Late Night (Tyler Lepley Imagine)

It is 1:00 a

It is 1:00 a.m. in the morning and I couldn't sleep while lying in the bed next to Tyler. I turned around and was trying to wake him up but he was still asleep.

"Babe? Baby? Wake up, I need you, boo." I said as I was still trying to wake him.

"What is it?" he groaned me as he turned towards me.

"I'm horny, Ty. I couldn't sleep right now."

"Aw, you couldn't sleep, baby?" he asked me.

"Yeah. I want you to make love to me."

"Sure, let me do that for you."

As I laid on my back, he got on top of me, kissing my lips in a passionate way. His skin touched my skin and it felt so good as we were continuing kissing. Then, he went to my neck by sucking on it, leaving marks behind. I moved my neck to give him access as he continues. Once he was done, he went towards my breasts to begin sucking on them. I placed my hand on the back of his head as his tongue was flicking on my nipples. After that, he left a trail of kisses on my stomach and worked his way towards my inner thighs. I bit my bottom lip as he began to remove my lacy thong and threw it across the room and began kissing on my thighs. Then, he spread them apart and my flower was exposed as he buried his head between my thighs and started to brush against it with his tongue. I threw my head and moan as he was spelling his name on it. I arched my back as the pleasure that he had given me began to flow inside my body and that shit felt. so. fucking. good.

"Ohh..shit." I moaned softly.

My eyes rolled back inside my head and I lifted my hips as I moved against his face. I placed both of my hands on his head as he began to suck on my clitoris.

"Tyler!" I exclaimed as he kept going.

Then, he pushed his two fingers inside me and slowly thrusting them in and out while continuing to suck on my clit.

"You like that?" he asked me.

"Mm-hmm." I nodded my head in response.

As he started to go a little bit faster, my hips began to buckle and the pressure is slowly developing inside me.

"Mmm, baby." I moaned.

"You like it when Daddy's fingering you?" he asked me again.

"Yes."

"Yes, what?" he growled as he went faster.

"Ugh, yes, Daddy!" I yelled in response.