Touch Me (Skepta Imagine)

The heavy downpour outside has really calmed my nerves and I felt so relaxed

The heavy downpour outside has really calmed my nerves and I felt so relaxed. Having a long day at work makes me want to blow a fuse but I realize I have bills to pay. My fiancé and I were sitting in our dining room, eating our food and sipping red wine that doesn't taste too bitter. 

"How was your day?" he asked as he was eating his food.

"Boring." I responded as I sipped my wine.

"Is that so?" he asked again.

"Yes, my love."

"Was you having a stressful day?"

"Yes, daddy."

"I know how to relive it."

"How so?"

"I'll show you."

After dinner, I grabbed the dishes to put them in the sink and started washing them. While doing them, Skepta stood up to get behind me and wrapped his arms around me. He moved my hair to the side and placed a kiss on my neck. I started to feel aroused right now and I was ready to get intimate with him. Once I'm done washing them, I blew out the candles and we headed upstairs to get settled. We didn't say anything else.

"Are you still feeling stressed, my love?" he asked.

"Yes." I spoke softly.

"Is there something that we need to talk about?"

"We'll talk about it in the morning but I want you to make love to me now."

As we entered our bedroom, we started kissing passionately and he grabbed me by my waist and then looks at me with his beautiful brown eyes filled with lust. He took my robe off and noticed that I was wearing lingerie. He unhooked my bra and dropped it to the ground as my breasts freely bounced.

He picked me up and placed me on our bed and once I get comfortable, he turned on some soft music from my speakers. He got on the bed and I took his clothes off until he became nude. He had this seductive look on his face as he crawled to me to lay his body on mine. His warmth radiates on me and it felt so good. His big hands reached my breasts to massage them and he stares at me with lust. He pulled my underwear off me with his pearly whites and dropped it to the floor. He held my legs up and spread them open.

"Are you going to please me, Ske?" I asked as he kisses my legs.

"You know I will." he said as he went down on me.

I gasped and moaned as his tongue was slowly swirling around my wetness. I rubbed his head with my head as my other one gripped the sheets. The way his lips massaged my pussy had me in a trench and it was the best feeling. I came on his face afterward and he looked up to me while licking his lips to get that sweet nectar that I created. He came closer to me to kiss me passionately as he enters me slowly. He held my legs tightly as he went in and out. He pulled back to see me making love faces as we make love.

"Ske..." I moaned softly. 

I scratched his back with my nails and he smirked as he speeds up.

"Shit..." he hissed as he buried his face into my neck.

"Baby." I moaned as he went harder.

"Fuck, it feels good." he growled.

Before I could cum, he flipped me over and started to fuck me hard and good with his enormous dick. As he was pounding me, I couldn't help but scream and moan louder. He smacked my ass hard and pulled my hair with his hand. We had been making for the past hour and I felt like my body became tired from all of that penetration. 

"Ahh, baby! I'm finna cum!" I cried out.

"Cum for me, darling." he leaned over to whisper to my ear.

I came on his dick as he came inside me and as he pulled it all, I can feel his sperm dripping out of me and he got off the bed to grab a small rag to wipe his remaining sperm off my pussy. Once he was done, he leaned over to kiss both my ass cheeks, and then, he turned me over and came closer to me to kiss me again, this time we gave each other tongue.